Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lookism since infinity

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
I found this on cleft lip article.
The thing is looks will determine the life you will have. The romans and greeks were based, they let the nature do its thing. They abandon the babies with deformities. My opinion is its more humane than raising a child with deformities. Its better for everyone, the child, the families and neibours. Lo
IMG 20201110 204508

I believe there is lookism going on in the whole animal kindom too. Girls do like to fk these dogs because they find them hotter than an incel.

If that's real I'm impressed ricecels had cleft lip surgery in 390 BC. That's like the original looksmax surgery.

I don't remember stuff that happened when I was under 3 yo. Rather die before, that to live a life full of misery

If that's real I'm impressed ricecels had cleft lip surgery in 390 BC. That's like the original looksmax surgery.
Plastic surgery was common in ancient times.

Legend says he was posting at looksmax.org

Water is wet.
Pussy is juicy
indeed
Or directly kill them. In a lot of tribes around the globe infanticide was (and is) practiced.
yes but they are punished, in china a grandfather killed his infant deformed grandson using lethal injection, he was sentensed to 7 years in prison.
I don't remember stuff that happened when I was under 3 yo. Rather die before, that to live a life full of misery
Absolutely. There should be laws made to reduce suffering of certain unfortunate people but they are making laws to protect dogs. I wonder why.
Plastic surgery was common in ancient times.
yes egyptians were the pioneers. mommyfication is not an easy process

Last edited:
Legend says he was posting at looksmax.org
No I did not i am not a chad nora failed normie cuck
Makes me sad
Dont. It is what it is. but having empathy is good. But beware of SOY
It’s over.
This is a valid point. I fully support it.
well , now to get a surgery u need money to get the money u need a job to get a job u need a good education and social skill but u cannot get it unless u have good looks. even if you want to get a loan for the surgery you need fo convice someone but the chance of being successful in doing that is real slim shady.

Last edited: