Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lookism.net is a fucking joke

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I was just scrolling through the "Rate me" section, literal 7/10 chadlites spamming "Its over" and shit. There are faggots who say "Ryan Reynolds is a 5/10" and "If you don't look like Chico its over". I swear to god I'd sell my soul to look as good as the autists on there who complain about ".5mm of upper eyelid exposure" and their "120 degree gonial angle".

That's what happens when you spread the blackpill to normies, yet retards here still think it's a good thing and would benefit us

That's what happens when you spread the blackpill to normies, yet retards here still think it's a good thing and would benefit us
Private tha forum
Lmao theres no coping for your face
If these retards literally approached a girl they'd get laid. I'm not saying numbers game works for sub 5's but for HTN's and Chadlites it does.

Just kill a forum that's already on it's last legs theory :feelstastyman:
Why not allow a few sticky posts to stay up? Lurkers should just sign the fuck up like I did. IT retards can fuck off.

Why not allow a few sticky posts to stay up?
Jfl as if that would save it
Lurkers should just sign the fuck up like I did. IT retards can fuck off.
They literally give us free attention and traffic. Who gives a fuck about IT? I thought we were talking about normies, not bluepilled soyboys and male feminists

cant be something thats randomly spread, has to be learned from personal expeirnce
i used to think spreading the blackpill to normies would help but they're blind to it as they dont experience the brutality incels face

True, I guess the sewers being private is good enough.
I have no idea why the mods privated the sewers tbh
TRUE

Yeah, I kinda like having STANS at IT :feelsLSD:I feel so special
:yes:
cant be something thats randomly spread, has to be learned from personal expeirnce
i used to think spreading the blackpill to normies would help but they're blind to it as they dont experience the brutality incels face
Everyone has had a "blackpilling" experience at least a couple of times in their lives, so does that mean everyone can be blackpilled?

"Ryan Reynolds is a 5/10"
iu

Everyone has had a "blackpilling" experience at least a couple of times in their lives, so does that mean everyone can be blackpilled?
hypothetically speaking, its possible
but incels face it on a larger scale as we're more alone and outcasted and observe the truth from far

JFL @ thinking that forum isn't larp.

hypothetically speaking, its possible
I don't think it's possible. Only pessimistic and/or nihilistic virgins who already had a dislike for foids prior to discovering the blackpill and a select few normies can be blackpilled. 99% of people can't actually be blackpilled even if it was beaten into them
but incels face it on a larger scale as we're more alone and outcasted and observe the truth from far
High IQ GrAYcel

They would rate me a 0.5/10 tops :feelsohh:

They would rate me a 0.5/10 tops :feelsohh:
They think you'll walk outside and see guys who look like chico everywhere. They're retards. I'd say you're a 3 facially.
I don't think it's possible. Only pessimistic and/or nihilistic virgins who already had a dislike for foids prior to discovering the blackpill and a select few normies can be blackpilled. 99% of people can't actually be blackpilled even if it was beaten into them
TRUE, most people haven't truly been discriminated for their looks.
High IQ GrAYcel
Tbh

Lookism.net , now that's a name I haven't heard in a long while

They think you'll walk outside and see guys who look like chico everywhere. They're retards. I'd say you're a 3 facially.

TRUE, most people haven't truly been discriminated for their looks.

Tbh
Not that bad now that you mention it.
What does it matter how much of over it is?

Not that bad now that you mention it.
What does it matter how much of over it is?
A 3/10 is still pretty ugly, your phyltrum is wack and so is your symmetry. Also a pretty trash midface. You could probably ascend in SEA cuz white and 6'2. Your height makes you a 3.5 imo.

That's why I'm saying that 0.5 or 3 doesen't matter if it never began.

That's why they made it in the first place. I remember back im the day those same retards were here complaining their canthal tilt was slightly angled downward or their jaw angle is 2 degrees away from chad's or some shit.

Rather them be sequestered over there than make chads.is even more real than it already is

That's why I'm saying that 0.5 or 3 doesen't matter if it never began.
Well a 3/10 doesn't get treated nearly as badly as a TRUE 1/10. But yeah, you will never breed:fuk:.
That's why they made it in the first place. I remember back im the day those same retards were here complaining their canthal tilt was slightly angled downward or their jaw angle is 2 degrees away from chad's or some shit.

Rather them be sequestered over there than make chads.is even more real than it already is
At least 20%-30% of this site is normie range

Well a 3/10 doesn't get treated nearly as badly as a TRUE 1/10. But yeah, you will never breed:fuk:.

At least 20%-30% of this site is normie range
I could probably just do a lip lift surgery which shortens the philtrum and gives an full upper lip.

For eyes i need either fillers or infra orbital implants.

Sadly the facial assymetry is skeletal and will require a complex surgery. Thats not even considering jaw surgery.

I could probably just do a lip lift surgery which shortens the philtrum and gives an full upper lip.

For eyes i need either fillers or infra orbital implants.

Sadly the facial assymetry is skeletal and will require a complex surgery. Thats not even considering jaw surgery.
Brutal, at least my mom thinks im handsome :feelsLSD:

you weren't there in the g[o]lden era anyway
mogged this forum into self-harm

Ryan Reynolds is a 5/10 tbh. And his mannerisms are very soy

honestly there's no comparison
lookism is older, was a community on its own, meanwhile incels.is is younger and reeks its roots of reddit retardation and low sentience
the best user here is from lookism btw

Exactly. If you make the blackpill mainstream for normies, it quickly gets diluted and pozzed. The blackpill should not be spread to normies whatsoever. Gatekeeping the blackpill is absolutely necessary.

Incel TV described this perfectly.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba7sMkGl9gk

Cuckism.net is a more suitable name. Foids don't give a shit about your maxilla length or canthanal tilt. They're either stimulated by looking at you, or repulsed.

atleast they have their own site to dwell in their faggotry

have you noticed that they are some greycels that are clearly refugees from lookism.net

they stick out like a sore thumb :feelshaha:

I was just scrolling through the "Rate me" section, literal 7/10 chadlites spamming "Its over" and shit. There are faggots who say "Ryan Reynolds is a 5/10" and "If you don't look like Chico its over". I swear to god I'd sell my soul to look as good as the autists on there who complain about ".5mm of upper eyelid exposure" and their "120 degree gonial angle".
they're just larping and trying to gain a fanbase/self-pity, i'm pretty sure most of them have good social lives and even girlfriends n shit

they're just larping and trying to gain a fanbase/self-pity, i'm pretty sure most of them have good social lives and even girlfriends n shit
I hope they all burn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back