Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lookism has guys with 20+ lays and one guy with 2 CHILDREN. We have guys with 74 Tinder matches

74 matches in 2 days by the way
it's @Nerdic99
maybe he was lying. that's 37 matches per day.. it's hard even for chads on tinder to get so many matches.. unless he changed this location to Zimbabwe or somethng

maybe he was lying. that's 37 matches per day.. it's hard even for chads on tinder to get so many matches.. unless he changed this location to Zimbabwe or somethng

giphy.gif

Therealvitriol has like 1 child I don’t think it’s 2

I’ve seen him on Snapchat and he’s chadlite minimum

Lookism is all slayer frauds fuck that site

our "representative" had 53 matches including a girl asking him for a threesome

:feelswow: He doesn't act like the type to be able to adequately take care of himself, never mind 2 children.

You don't have to be. All you have to do is bust a nut in some pussy and wait 9 months and stick around. Toothless crack-heads can do it.

You don't have to be. All you have to do is bust a nut in some pussy and wait 9 months and stick around. Toothless crack-heads can do it.
And that's what creates criminals and retarded chimps in this society.

This needs to be the ground rule for this site: If you have EVER had sex, you can't be here. It's that simple. You aren't an Incel, you are at best, extended-dry-run-cel.

:feelswow: You were serious? How does the trans have 2 kids? He doesn't act like the type to be able to adequately take care of himself, never mind 2 children.
WTF? :feelswow::feelswow:! Why the fuck did we allow that freak to post on our forum for so long?

only tinder matches I get are trannies, bots, and on rare occasion 0/10 whales

I have 150 Tinder matches, but it took 6 years

WTF? :feelswow::feelswow:! Why the fuck did we allow that freak to post on our forum for so long?
Maybe the mods didn't know he had children. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

View attachment 12355View attachment 12356
itsover is UGLIER than you, he has the frame of a 11 year old girl, he is a 5'6'' manlet
you mog him in every way imaginable
and yet....wait for it

View attachment 12357

he slays a new asian foid off tinder every day.

AND YOU STILL DENY JUST BE WHITE GAME ?

He's dramatically better looking than me. Normal average white guy with no deformities or significant problems. Of course he can get laid. This is the fundamental point of JBW. It doesn't truly work for EVERY white guy. But for most, JBW.

daily reminder that LMS had girlfriends.
When he went to the usa for a few weeks, he got laid.
muh incel
muh face

By the way Invisible, send the regards to your lithuanian wife.
I hope baby number 2 is on the way. Your little Junior deserves to have a little princess.

daily reminder that LMS had girlfriends.
When he went to the usa for a few weeks, he got laid.
muh incel
muh face

By the way Invisible, send the regards to your lithuanian wife.
I hope baby number 2 is on the way. Your little Junior deserves to have a little princess.

what...