Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking like this is not enough to get a non whale gf in Germany

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CcuTti8NzCZ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

He’s alone on all this photos kek. And most of the comments are made by guys or ugly cougars. If he could get a decent looking gf he’d be proudly showing her on social media but no he looks lonely af. Sometimes when I’m outside I see such guys and no German foid ever gives them a second glance. It’s gigachad or celeb or refugee or death here.

Germany is a failed country at this point. The elites live like kings there though.

Highest inceldom rate in Europe I reckon. Italy and Spain aren't far behind either
Yep. I can confirm for Spain. Italy is WAY better for fucking than this shithole. I still think countries like the UK or Poland have it worse. Maybe that’s just cope :feelsrope:

Fags usually have rainbow and he/him in their profiles, kek
not necessarily, lots of influencer fags will try to be ambiguous on social media to attract dumb roasties. my gaydar’s going off on this one lol just look at those dsl’s and plucked brows

Yep. I can confirm for Spain. Italy is WAY better for fucking than this shithole. I still think countries like the UK or Poland have it worse. Maybe that’s just cope :feelsrope:
polish whores are absolutely worst in the world, believe me or not but they're all feminists only when its convenient for them, its very common for polish cunts to use tinder only for free dinner, whores in poland typically work 15-20 hours a week at some corpo making 15% less than full time male worker in the warehouse or something and they're (whores) fucking furious about this GENDER GAP IN SALARIES :feelskek: poland is absolute insanity

polish whores are absolutely worst in the world, believe me or not but they're all feminists only when its convenient for them, its very common for polish cunts to use tinder only for free dinner, whores in poland typically work 15-20 hours a week at some corpo making 15% less than full time male worker in the warehouse or something and they're (whores) fucking furious about this GENDER GAP IN SALARIES :feelskek: poland is absolute insanity
Let’s swap countries brocel. Phenotypemaxxing is legit. Polish whores have to be good for fucking.

Let’s swap countries brocel. Phenotypemaxxing is legit. Polish whores have to be good for fucking.
actually you could have it good in poland with dark skin, hair and eyes, don't even need to be spanish, polish whores are known for fucking with turks and pajeets because they cant distinguish them :feelsclown:

actually you could have it good in poland with dark skin, hair and eyes, don't even need to be spanish, polish whores are known for fucking with turks and pajeets because they cant distinguish them :feelsclown:
My skin is not too dark but I did know that they fuck browner types. In fact it is a common joke for LVM and normies in Spain to go there for their Erasmus, Poland of all places, for that very reason. The fact that they fuck pajeets I did not expect.

polish whores are obsessed with spanish/italian tattooed thugs, the most read book in poland is something about spanish gangster kidnapping some whore, taking her to the cave and rape her for months until she falls in love with him
im ded srs :feelsEhh:

Attachments

• 7a15b45d3c99aabd25c2a1c9d96492ae.jpg
    7a15b45d3c99aabd25c2a1c9d96492ae.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 35
polish whores are obsessed with spanish/italian tattooed thugs, the most read book in poland is something about spanish gangster kidnapping some whore, taking her to the cave and rape her for months until she falls in love with him
im ded srs :feelsEhh:
Lmao my latest info about the place is that in places like Wroclaw, Polish guys were fucking tired of those faggots and aggressive to them. Good for you guys, don’t let them mog you. I HATE THEM AS WELL. They are the normie half. Fucking southeners reeeeee that stereotype only applies to half of Spaniards, fucking med phenotype. What are we basque/celtic incels supposed to do:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I’m afraid I’m too autistic to pull off the thug facade. Also I’m not fucking Chad.

Last edited:
Lmao my latest info about the place is that in places like Wroclaw, Polish guys were fucking tired of those faggots. Fucking southeners reeeeee that stereotype only applies to half of Spaniards:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I’m afraid I’m too autistic to pull off the thug facade. Also I’m not fucking Chad.
never be scared of polaks, we are trained to be little barking cucks spoiling our polish queens, you should be afraid of polish whores, they can beat the shit out of you and if you call her bitch for breaking your nose bunch of polaks will jump on you screaming
>DO KOBIETY TAK? (what did you say to THE QUEEN?)
its unbelievable but its true

never be scared of polaks, we are trained to be little barking cucks spoiling our polish queens, you should be afraid of polish whores, they can beat the shit out of you and if you call her bitch for breaking your nose bunch of polaks will jump on you screaming
>DO KOBIETY TAK? (what did you say to THE QUEEN?)
its unbelievable but its true
No way. I refuse to believe that lmao. I knew apparently those whores were pretty difficult to get your dick in, but that just seems as if they think they are goddesses wtf. Also I would retaliate 100% and I don’t care. Who do they think they are hitting anyone?
The queen line would be met with mocking and laughs here wtf.

Last edited:
there are photos were he is not holding the camera, probably his girlfriend or hookup taking it. Either way, foids on germany prefer a black bull over him.

Brutal mogged. It’s ovER for me in 2022:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back