Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking for some advice

• Thread starter Andrealphusnicodems
  • Start date
Andrealphusnicodems

Andrealphusnicodems

Self-banned
-
Hi fellas, I'm new to this community.
Sorry for the long post, or for any language mistake, just trying to get some opinions and different points of view.
Recently I fell in love, not only horniness or smth, I really liked her.
before that my romantic/sexual life was inexistent, I tried talking/flirting with some girls but they never really were interested in me.
This girl I'm talking about did just about the same thing, but what is killing me is that I don't have a clue why they don't like me.
You see, I have friends, not many but I have, I know those guys since I was a small kid, and they always liked me, I'm the most requested friend when we make plans to hang out, they always say to me that I'm a great friend.
I think I'm good looking, I have a great hair and a cute smile, my fashion skills are very good as well.
But why do girls don't think the same? I have girl friends but no girl in the history of my life has ever felt any sexual or romantic attraction to me.
It's not lack of trying.
I just think that I'm cursed or something.

Your looks are the problem, and you can't do anything about it.
How tall are you?

Because you’re ethnic.

Wait until you've hit puberty, it helps alot of guys.
From your post I assume you're 15 yo max.

Maybe you overestimate your looks. How old are you? Does your friends already date?

174cm.
I think it's about 5'8 or something
So you guys think it's the height? Not much I can do about it unfortunately.
I've saw short men (shorter than me) dating, maybe it's just a matter of luck then

Maybe you overestimate your looks. How old are you? Does your friends already date?
Makes sense.
Going 19 in January.
Some of them did date, the others that didn't at least had sex once

Makes sense.
Going 19 in January.
Some of them did date, the others that didn't at least had sex once
Nice pfp. I loved that cartoon. Sorry bro, I don't have any advice, maybe try fixing in your looks what you can and try with other girls.