Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for athiests to debate (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
@Idlevillagercel
@Lebensmüder

Let us continue our previous discussion.

If God isn't real then good/evil aren't real. Sympathy is not a result of expecting a return from those whom you sympathize with.

Come at me bros

hell yeah

@Idlevillagercel
@Lebensmüder

Let us continue our previous discussion.

If God isn't real then good/evil aren't real. Sympathy is not a result of expecting a return from those whom you sympathize with.

Come at me bros

hell yeah
Good is acting in a way that benefits yourself and others, bad is acting against yourself/others or in favor of yourself while hurting others. Some will act moral on their own, but for most others a control instance is needed.

Am not against religion per se and would say that a religious society would be far better than the current state of the world, because there you have an outward instance that controls the behavior of people and prevents some fucked up impulses from being acted upon.

The behavior of people is better in check when you have such an external instance that has an authority over them. Some people will act moral (in the sense of benefiting themselves/others) on their own and have such high morals that it will work for them, but most others don't - freedom for everyone without responsibilities/restrictions is not a desirable goal, of course room has to be made for some extraordinary few to deviate, but only when it can be contrasted as a counter movement against an established order.

If God isn't real then good/evil aren't real.

We can just define what good and evil is ourselves without a God having to do it on our behalf. Generally evil inflicting unwarranted consequence on another sentient being without a good justification for doing so. For instance killing someone isn't necessarily evil it depends on who you killed and the reason why you killed them. You can't just have a God say "It's wrong to kill" we can be the judge of that thanks.

We can just define what good and evil is ourselves without a God having to do it on our behalf.
It's entirely subjective then. "Good/evil aren't real" here means "objective good/evil" aren't real.

I think you already have your own concept of right and wrong and you're using it to label things as good and evil and then present those things as evidence that objective morality exists. (At least that's the impression you gave me in our previous discussion but I might be wrong)

Things like sympathy; compassion; pity; camaraderie; love; etc. are the result of natural selection just as all the other things that make us humans. They're not objectively good or bad.

We can discuss and determine what's good and what is bad upon agreement but that doesn't mean objective morality exists or that things are intrinsically good or evil. In the big scheme of things, we're just a bunch of living creatures inhabiting a cruel planet in an uncaring universe.

Btw I'm not an atheist cuz I don't dismiss the possibility that god exists...

...or maby satan :feelstrash: @Darkenzo thoughts on this?

Sure. God bad. Boom. Debate over

Any god that picks the jews as his people must be an evil fraud

Get a life bro, why are you looking for incels to argue with christcuck? Ok we get it you suck jesus dick

I’m not angry but do some bible study or talk to other Christians, arguing with science incels to promote your ideology or reenforce your beliefs? I’m Calvinist btw and cringe at your gay ideology

If you only do good because of the wraith of god or a promise of reward, how good are you really?

I’m not angry but do some bible study or talk to other Christians, arguing with science incels to promote your ideology or reenforce your beliefs? I’m Calvinist btw and cringe at your gay ideology
I am not promoting my ideology. I just want some people to realize that there may be more to it all. You can choose to ignore me and ignore this thread if this triggers you.

Good luck brother.
If you only do good because of the wraith of god or a promise of reward, how good are you really?
It's not to prevent the wrath of God, it's to help your fellow man and show the world that good is out there. For without good there is no evil either. And we all know that evil does exist despite what people in this thread are saying.

We’re all in his plan bro. :)

It's not to prevent the wrath of God, it's to help your fellow man and show the world that good is out there. For without good there is no evil either. And we all know that evil does exist despite what people in this thread are saying.
You can't help man without God? I have no need to bring into a fairy tale to tell me how to live.

You can't help man without God? I have no need to bring into a fairy tale to tell me how to live.

You can. You can follow the ideology without necessarily being religious or even believing in Jesus/God. The point is if you don't believe in Jesus/God, and you say they're man made, then essentially everything is man made.

Including morals.

If morals are man made then who defines what is good and what is bad?

You can. You can follow the ideology without necessarily being religious or even believing in Jesus/God. The point is if you don't believe in Jesus/God, and you say they're man made, then essentially everything is man made.

Including morals.

If morals are man made then who defines what is good and what is bad?
I don't need someone to tell me what is good and what is bad. It's self-evident.

I don't need someone to tell me what is good and what is bad. It's self-evident.
So then you believe in self-righteousness?

But then, what may be "good" to you is "bad" to someone else no?

So then you believe in self-righteousness?

But then, what may be "good" to you is "bad" to someone else no?
Nope. Morality was created by man. It doesn't need god to be a part of it.

video explains
But you just contradicted yourself.

"I don't need someone to tell me what is good and what is bad"
"morals don't exist"

Explain tbh.
video explains

I'm not getting your point.
laws and moral only exist as a deal of making sure that I and anyone else don't get assassinated or harmed. These are broken all the time by people holding higher positions and is one of the most efficient pathway that they did in order of reaching where they are in.
Regarding emotions such as empathy, it's a learned trait, and remorse well such another bullshit.

We can just define what good and evil is ourselves without a God having to do it on our behalf. Generally evil inflicting unwarranted consequence on another sentient being without a good justification for doing so. For instance killing someone isn't necessarily evil it depends on who you killed and the reason why you killed them. You can't just have a God say "It's wrong to kill" we can be the judge of that thanks.
Morals are different depending on who you talk to. Normies think sex with teen foids is wrong but killing farm animals for food is ok, I think the opposite.

do you wanna know what
if God and afterlife is real then nobody should be worried of cancer, right?
why would they have such fear if I get a sharp knife touching and sliding at their necks? or why would they activate such fear or flight response if someone is with their fingers ready to push the trigger at their heads?
but they believe so much? I wonder...

Wth you talking about? Sympathy was never a result of expecting it returned from those you sympathize with.

How does that prove good and evil exist?

But if we are just like animals, why don’t we just kill others and have it be perceived as a mechanism that allows for us to survive?

Meaning, why would I feel bad about killing Chad, if it benefits me in the long run?

God is the reason we have that feeling. We know it’s bad to kill and steal because God instilled those beliefs in us because he is good.

But if we are just like animals, why don’t we just kill others and have it be perceived as a mechanism that allows for us to survive?

Meaning, why would I feel bad about killing Chad, if it benefits me in the long run?

God is the reason we have that feeling. We know it’s bad to kill and steal because God instilled those beliefs in us because he is good.

this is individual point of view, I already explained why it makes no sense, read the entire thread.

how does killing chad benefits you? is he a threat? if not so you think that your Inceldom is going to disappear after the act? jfl

There are 30 ridiculous things that the bible says you should do, yet you don't do them.

Why have you decided which ones are to be followed and which aren't?

this thread is just turning even more ridiculous, it goes around feeling "remorse and negative feelings" after doing supposedly "immoral acts" such as stealing or murdering
so, what about psychopaths?
or, have any of you ever did any of these acts?
humans are literally predators, have been killing their own and other animals since ever, sometimes not as a returning benefit but literally PLEASURE, for the sake of pleasure

this is individual point of view, I already explained why it makes no sense, read the entire thread.

how does killing chad benefits you? is he a threat? if not so you think that your Inceldom is going to disappear after the act? jfl
He’s a threat in the sense that he takes women away from me. Even if he wasn’t, why can’t I (theoretically of course) get rid of him without feeling guilt?

According to atheists we a living in a world created from nothing and will end in nothing. Why does it matter what I do? Why should I feel the need to do the right thing if it doesn’t give me a burst of pleasure?

He’s a threat in the sense that he takes women away from me. Even if he wasn’t, why can’t I (theoretically of course) get rid of him without feeling guilt?

According to atheists we a living in a world created from nothing and will end in nothing. Why does it matter what I do? Why should I feel the need to do the right thing if it doesn’t give me a burst of pleasure?

he didn't take any women from you if you never had one in the first place, he just exists and they choose him

how do you know that you'd feel guilty? you'd feel bad for compromising yourself since what awaits you is punishment, a fear emotion nothing more, not because you killed someone but punishment that happens afterwards
you can kill anyone if you want, but you're doing mental juggling because you don't want to be jailed forever
there's and have been so many serial killers, while this you're in a loop with your own mind due to created words and laws that have no meaning and was passed to you through other humans

just go and kill, nobody is impending you

Last edited:
morals are subjective, but pain exists for sure

this is just an overestimation of humans, an exaggerated god like perception of what they're
just like another mammals, we've a system built around hierarchy, and instincts to reproduction and survival mechanism
we're stuck in a created loop chasing created purposes by ourselves, the difference between us and rats is that they can't realize the situation they're in
the universe is just dead and we're observers which is valuable, so create systems as a deal of not being assassinated or harmed, destruction would just led to extinction which is not biologically natural

Just off the top of my head, shellfish, cutting your daughters hair, having sex with your neighbors wife... you know stuff that happens all the time and we don't put people to death for anymore.

Other horrible things like slavery is condoned by the bible.

Just off the top of my head, shellfish, cutting your daughters hair, having sex with your neighbors wife... you know stuff that happens all the time and we don't put people to death for anymore.

Other horrible things like slavery is condoned by the bible.
are you talking about the bible, or is this another book

tell me what verse says to fuck your neighbor's wife.
Leviticus 20:10
"'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death."

Sounds pretty clear to me.

It's entirely subjective then. "Good/evil aren't real" here means "objective good/evil" aren't real.

It's still objectively real if it exists within the objectively real human brain which exists as an objectively real natural part of the the objective universe. There's nothing subjective about it. There are grey areas which are more subjective to individual opinion but that would be the case with or without a God which is somehow separate to the universe. Nothing is separate from the universe.
Morals are different depending on who you talk to. Normies think sex with teen foids is wrong but killing farm animals for food is ok, I think the opposite.

Do we need a God to tell us whether we should or should not do these certain things or can we make up our own minds?

We do kill others as a mechanism for survival it's called war. Survival is a group activity as well as an individual activity. We don't steal because if we all did this survival a a group would be impossible. Humans have empathy for other people to generally prevent them from participating in behaviour harmful to others. Though it doesn't prevent everyone from doing it.

Last edited:
There is no god.

/thread

Too much suffering to justify.

But god made man.
And God gave man free will. Man chose to sin. But someone has to break the cycle, you cannot say you believe in 'good' or 'evil' but yet say that everything is man made. Because then so are your morals.

If you see suffering and you want to help then you are not beyond saving. But yet, there will always be corruption as well. This whole world is satanic so far as I'm concerned. I believe there exists cures for diseases that aren't being shown because of money.

And corruption is a huge problem. Because of non-believers. Suffering exists because man is corrupt and sins.

And God gave man free will. Man chose to sin. But someone has to break the cycle, you cannot say you believe in 'good' or 'evil' but yet say that everything is man made. Because then so are your morals.

Morals are man made they don't exist within nature. At least not as a concept other animal species have codes of conduct they have to abide by in their social groups as well. It's not God doing that it's what those animals must do to survive as a group. Humans are group survivalist animals as well., 100% exactly the same thing but more so.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuDGBgP9X1E

Last edited:
God exists just smoke 5 meo dmt

It's still objectively real if it exists within the objectively real human brain which exists as an objectively real natural part of the the objective universe. There's nothing subjective about it.
What are you talking about? Literally every opinion that "exists" in an "objectively real human brain" is objective then.
There are grey areas
Everything is a grey area. There is not a single moral question which can be answered objectively. An opinion being widely held does not make it objective.
but that would be the case with or without a God
With God this question is answered simply by saying that morality is objective because it comes from God.

What are you talking about? Literally every opinion that "exists" in an "objectively real human brain" is objective then.

If you stand on a nail the pain only exists in your mind but it doesn't mean the pain isn't an objective reality. It's a function of your human brain, you don't need an external God outside yourself to be the eternal objective definition of true pain or something. Good and evil exist in much the same way.

Everything is a grey area. There is not a single moral question which can be answered objectively. An opinion being widely held does not make it objective.

If I punched a baby in the face because I feel like it that wouldn't be a grey area remotely at all. Abortion there's a grey area you can have opinion on that and make arguments for and against it. Capital punishment is another one. Some people (like Adolf Hitler apparently) think eating meat is immoral. Our moral opinions change all the time throughout history though it was never considered moral to punch a baby in the face.

With God this question is answered simply by saying that morality is objective because it comes from God.

Where does Gods morality come from? If it just comes from God why can't it just come from us?

If you stand on a nail the pain only exists in your mind but it doesn't mean the pain isn't an objective reality. It's a function of your human brain, you don't need an external God outside yourself to be the eternal objective definition of true pain or something.
Okay, so you literally just don't understand the concept of objectivity and subjectivity in general.
If I punched a baby in the face because I feel like it that wouldn't be a grey area remotely at all.
Prove that it is objectively morally wrong then. Again, you do not seem to understand the concept at all. You seem to think an opinion being widely held makes it objective.
Where does Gods morality come from? If it just comes from God why can't it just come from us?
Which of us shall it come from?