Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Looking for anime recommendation.

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
I like romcom animes, but with actual progress in the story and no deflections. Anime like Nisekoi but without the need of 56526536 episodes for something that needed to happen in one episode.

I cope with anime because 2D girls are so perfect they only exist in fiction. No 3D disposable shit would show genuine love without interest in status, money, looks, etc.

@Schery6 recommended redo of healer to me

I like romcom animes, but with actual progress in the story and no deflections. Anime like Nisekoi but without the need of 56526536 episodes for something that needed to happen in one episode.

I cope with anime because 2D girls are so perfect they only exist in fiction. No 3D disposable shit would show genuine love without interest in status, money, looks, etc.
Parasyte: The Maxim is a good sci-fi romcon. The ending is very reminiscing.

This song plays alot and its sweet

View: https://youtu.be/BZwn2XBQROE

Parasyte: The Maxim is a good sci-fi romcon. The ending is very reminiscing.
Maaaan I fucking love parasyte soo much :hax: I'm such a weebcel that I've already watched it but if I didn't and heard this recommendation I would be so fucking happy so thank you anyway brocel :yes:

watch world end harem. Also Grisaia anime, MC fucks all the foids in it. Sister New testament Is also good. Highschool dxd is also a good pick. date a live.

also princess lover. Has an anime and a hentai for one of the foids

masamune Kun revenge is another but imo kinda shitty so I don't like. white Album 2 is also good. only 2 foids but MC fucks both and there is visual novel with different endings. Another one is school days, Mc fucks many foids then gets killed :lul:

yosuga no Sora is also good. MC fucks like 3 foids including his sister :lul:

amagami ss is also good. 6 foids each has their own route.

watch world end harem. Also Grisaia anime, MC fucks all the foids in it. Sister New testament Is also good. Highschool dxd is also a good pick. date a live.
You sound like someone i would like to talk to lmfao :feelskek::feelskek:

Ousama ranking is pretty good

You sound like someone i would like to talk to lmfao :feelskek::feelskek:

Ousama ranking is pretty good
haven't watched that one. I'll try it at some point. seems bit interesting :feelsokman:

Monster (2004), my favourite:owo:
600x900