Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Looking back on pictures of myself when I was fat disgusts me

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch genetic trash
★★★
Whenever I look at old pics where I was fat I just start feeling extremely disgusted. And I wasn't even "that" overweight, maybe like 20-25 kilo's.

If you're a fatcel, seriously, go lose weight and try looking at old pictures of yourself when you were fat. Trust me, you will never want to go back to that state again.

Whenever I look at old pics where I was fat I just start feeling extremely disgusted. And I wasn't even "that" overweight, maybe like 20-25 kilo's.

If you're a fatcel, seriously, go lose weight and try looking at old pictures of yourself when you were fat. Trust me, you will never want to go back to that state again.
Yeah I’m disgusted by them too,I was still really ugly though , I know fat good looking people,I still look bloated and ugly rn I’m fit

Yeah I’m disgusted by them too,I was still really ugly though , I know fat good looking people,I still look bloated and ugly rn I’m fit
Gj on becoming fit. There's just something awful about seeing yourself with titties and a big protruding gut. And as an incel you definitely cannot afford to make this an extra mental burden

Humans weren't designed to be fat, there is no advantages, only problems

How old were y'all when you lost weight?

I agree, even if you don't care about your appearance because you're still ugly, or because of your nihilistic mindset of "I'll just LDAR and NEETmaxx and cope until I die because nothing matter anyways, whatever pleasures I can afford in the meantime" and not caring because you don't go outside anyways, I'd still say lose weight if you still have the will to live and at least not want to be morally judged or feel like shit.

That's what I'm doing right now.

How old were y'all when you lost weight?
I first started going to the gym at like ~15, and was lean until 18-19. Gradually started gaining a bit during uni (literally worst time) because I was an indifferent retard. Got my gyno removed 2 years ago and now am in the best shape i've ever been due to the pandemic. Sleep is so fucking important. I've found that six hours is just too little, I need at least 9-10

I first started going to the gym at like ~15, and was lean until 18-19. Gradually started gaining a bit during uni (literally worst time) because I was an indifferent retard. Got my gyno removed 2 years ago and now am in the best shape i've ever been due to the pandemic. Sleep is so fucking important. I've found that six hours is just too little, I need at least 9-10
I've been eating less, but sleep is cope. I need as much time to do what I want as much as possible.

Humans weren't designed to be fat, there is no advantages, only problems
technically there are kinda. Cause your body gets fat and soft to accompany your typical lazy life of sitting all day and eating or shit. And honestly women can get away with some fat and still be attractive and fertile.
Men, as usual, always get the downsides

Yeah women have higher bodyfat naturally and "curves" that they can make fat proportions look better.

Men just get a gut and bitch tits.

There is still heaps of guys into fat girls, never seen a single woman post about fat guys being hot

I've looked exactly the same for the past 10 years, I don't know if that's good or bad.

Gj on becoming fit. There's just something awful about seeing yourself with titties and a big protruding gut. And as an incel you definitely cannot afford to make this an extra mental burden

Everyone hates fat men... they bring no benefits to the group. Men are supposed to be warriors, hunters, and protectors - a fat fuck can't do anything.

But are you still fat?