Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking back on it it was a social disaster

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
When I say it was a social disaster it really was because I wasted my time socially interacting with people I don’t get along with very well. The people in the social group claimed to be looking out for me yet I did not take it as being looked out for I took as having nonsense implied about me by people in a social group that do not understand. In order to be clear on what I’m talking about I’ll start with how I’d tell them jokes make sarcastic suggestions and share memes. Some people in that social group seriously thought I would say the same jokes to them as I would say to anyone and I would not do that in fact I say jokes to friends I can’t get away with saying to anyone yet they thought I would say them to anyone so they would advise me not to go round saying them because I might get beaten up I would not go round provoking people who n to beating me up , it’s like the people in the social group I used to be in would not understand the basic concept of me saying jokes to people I thought could be my friends that I wouldn’t just say to anyone.

The social group I’m talking about that I left was a group I didn’t get along with yet I kept hanging out with em anyway. It was like some off them could not even understand sarcasm I’d sarcastically suggest saying to a friend “ imagine saying to a guy at a bar fuck off she’s more interested in talking to me “ the guy in the social group could not understand I was sarcastic lay suggesting it so he said “ don’t do that you’ll get bashed “ . I find it insulting when people refer to me as the guy that will get bashed what do they see me as the inferior week cunt that would loose to most people in fights?. It only gets worse I remember posting a meme online and this normie in a group chat says the meme is disrespectful and it’s how I get bashed. This normie is not looking out for me because I’m not as impulsive on what to just share with anyone as he thinks he is he only thinks he’s looking out for me because he thinks I really am silly enough to provoke anyone and provoking people is not my enjoyable activity to do it’s joking that’s my enjoyable activity to do.

The lockdown did not help me with normies I used to associate with because they were extremely intolerant to me. Is it my problem or their problem ? . I seem to annoy , offend and scare people when I don’t want to annoy offend or scare anyone it’s just the outcome of having a lack of social function. During the lockdown is get in to group chat arguments with normies way to much they’d even take me out of the group chat and I’d have to ask to be let back in I mean it’s an absolute struggle for me to be socially excluded because people are that intolerant. I’d show opposition to Covid restrictions and these normies would turn on me so easily for it so that’s just one example of how I struggled to even get along with them online.

It didn’t help when it came to how they interacted with me it’s like they knew I was inferior to them so they’d make fun off me and I didn’t really care cause it’s beyond my control. I knew they’d only bring topics up to me to either make fun of me or get me boxed in to the same topic they’re boxed in to like lowering standards when it’s clear as fuck that I won’t put any effort in to getting a girlfriend due to how black pilled my life is yet they go on when it couldn’t be more obvious that I do not care. The fact that they bosses me around on subjective topics didn’t help for example I’d get told to stop following truthisterrorism on social media along with being told to delete my incell forum account. How I look is subjective and the normies would even tell me how I’m supposed to look. To tell an example they’d tell me to get a hair cut.

This pale skinned short foid was one of the worst people in the social group. One evening she knew what type of exercise I get it’s cycling so she tells me cycling is a wankers sport just to go on to try and tell me I should go to the gym for excersize. This silly foid even starts judging the sport of cycling for being not that hard and not that impressive when she has no fucking idea how hard it is she tells me anyone can push two pedals. Well guess what it’s a thousand times harder than she judged it to be it’s impressive to be fast at cycling and not just anyone can hold a fast pa e going up a mountain on a bike so that foid should have just STFU because she’s judging a topic for being not that hard or impressive when she has no idea how hard or impressive it is. I can take up what ever sport I want for exercise

228def0c 0296 11e7 83fa 067dfd978c4d 3

Go Jack the rippER on that foid (In video game)

why would you not even try due to blackpill? You have to try first and see if it works out for you. And make sure it isn’t your social retardation, and you are actually a normie that can get chicks.