Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking back at this, They never mentioned the screenshots of hundreds of foids hating on short men i provided.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Based Goyim!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1bdnc81/personality_is_not_a_problem_right_of_course_its/

Inceltears hate short men again

Society = Discriminate against short men is fine
Society = Discriminate against wahmen is not ok

So where do we draw the line? Stop discriminating ugly dudes
and short men and maybe we can come to an agreement, OK?

I doubt the Inceltears actually would do this, They are too into hating on ugly men, Men that was born with repulsive genetics and the world shuns them for it, Men arent born angry or What you call mysagenistic, Society creates them!

If we lived in a society where ugly men could be accepted too, Then maybe you wouldnt have this incel problem you created, Outcasting us is sure as FUCK not going to fix the issue.

And on another note you could have goverments open brothels so we could atleast have an outlet.

Last edited:
They hate us more than that we can imagine.

All i see is, Oh discrimination against female, But they NEVER EVEN LOOK AT MY SCREENGRABS!

Kikkoman soy sauce bottle

Cucktears

Twitter foids casually wish death on manlets everyday and trending hashtags routinely hate on short men.

Fuck women, and all their orbiters

That would be a Marxist-Rodgerist society.

I.N.C.E.L. Revolution.
Money

Karl Marx was a jew so not gonna happen!

See vid 0:52

Give me a heads up after you've read Marx's opinion on Jews.
The Jewish nigger Lassalle who, I’m glad to say, is leaving at the end of this week, has happily lost another 5,000 talers in an ill-judged speculation. The chap would sooner throw money down the drain than lend it to a ‘friend’, even though his interest and capital were guaranteed. In this he bases himself on the view that he ought to live the life of a Jewish baron, or Jew created a baron (no doubt by the countess).

It is now quite plain to me — as the shape of his head and the way his hair grows also testify — that he is descended from the negroes who accompanied Moses’ flight from Egypt (unless his mother or paternal grandmother interbred with a nigger). Now, this blend of Jewishness and Germanness, on the one hand, and basic negroid stock, on the other, must inevitably give rise to a peculiar product. The fellow’s importunity is also nigger-like.