Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looking at mirrors outside

blackshark

blackshark

Recruit
★★★
Have you ever looked at the mirror inside your house with a shitty lighting that puts a shade on your ugly face and feels some kind of happy, but when you go outside and look on a mirror outside you just want to kill yourself, this happens to me all the fucking time, it ruins my fucking day and all I want is to go back home and LDAR, looking like a fucking caveman with facial deformity and shitty ass skin. and realizing how all the people saw that face.

Last edited:
looking like a fucking caveman with facial deformity and shitty ass skin. and realizing how all the people saw that face.

Lol, i know an black incel who looks EXACTLY like this...

Have you ever looked at the mirror inside your house with a shitty lighting that puts a shade on your ugly face and feels some kind of happy, but when you go outside and look on a mirror outside you just want to kill yourself, this happens to me all the fucking time, it ruins my fucking day and all I want is to go back home and LDAR, looking like a fucking caveman with facial deformity and shitty ass skin. and realizing how all the people saw that face.

Yes, I dont look human

I try to avoid mirrors, i don't like looking at my face.

Or my reflection in a PC monitor. Makes me look 10 years younger.

My face looks 4/10 on a mirror and 2.5/10 on photos and flipped mirrors because it brings out all of my asymmetry

When ı look at mirror ı avoid to see my face

My mirror is my second worst enemy

the worst is trying on clothes at a store

I do this a lot. I carry a handheld mirror literally EVERYWHERE I go and pull it out when no one is looking. I have to autistically analyze my face and after I’m done I internally die inside. I do this because, for me, lighting has a serious impact on how I look. It changes EVERYTHING about my face, so I have this undying urge to be aware about how I currently look like to other people and to know how unreedemably ugly I’m perceived as in a certain lighting.

I do this a lot. I carry a handheld mirror literally EVERYWHERE I go and pull it out when no one is looking. I have to autistically analyze my face and after I’m done I internally die inside. I do this because, for me, lighting has a serious impact on how I look. It changes EVERYTHING about my face, so I have this undying urge to be aware about how I currently look like to other people and to know how unreedemably ugly I’m perceived as in a certain lighting.
me too lighting fucks my up even more dude

I read "looking at minors outside", kek.

the worst is trying on clothes at a store
I once tried on clothes in H&M and the mirror highlighted every pimple and scar in my face, I legitimately walked out and just wanted to go home and sleep. It was disheartening.

Big mirrors that display my disgusting body make me want to die, i don't stare.
Never stare at those.

Just dont look into mirrors theory.

Or my reflection in a PC monitor. Makes me look 10 years younger.
I thought it was just me jfl. This and reflections in windows when you are outside are way worse than mirrors with bad lighting.

I hate mirrors. I avoid in the street and at my home as well. The worst thing is look how really is my body. When I see that,I think about rope.

I always think I am looking decent or good in mirrors outside, it has the same effect as my inside home mirrors, but I tend not to look at it because I'll see an ugly ethnic manlet with a hot foid on the reflection while i am alone and saddened.

I’m like a 3-5 depending on the lighting

We should break all mirrors tbh

I just don't look in mirrors any more. Unless I feel very depressed and want to make myself feel even worse

Can relate, so fucking true.

Its over for mirrorcels tbh