Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looking at a beautiful face floods your brain with dopamine

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
We all know that looking at a beautiful face triggers dopamine. Imagine having a face that sparks the same neurochemical reaction as love, swimming in a warm lagoon on a summer's day, BBQ with friends by a lake, waking up to Christmas presents as a child, cozying up under a blanket in front of a fireplace when it's snowing outside.

They trigger the same feel good hormone that we get from our fondest memories and experiences, just by walking around and directing their face at us. Imagine having that power over people.

On the flip side, an ugly face triggers feelings of disgust and suspicion, like when you see a cockroach on the kitchen floor.

They trigger the same feel good hormone that we get from our fondest memories and experiences, just by walking around and directing their face at us. Imagine having that power over people.
if I had that power I'll strap myself with a bomb and get as many people around me as possible

We all know that looking at a beautiful face triggers dopamine. Imagine having a face that sparks the same neurochemical reaction as love, swimming in a warm lagoon on a summer's day, BBQ with friends by a lake, waking up to Christmas presents as a child, cozying up under a blanket in front of a fireplace when it's snowing outside.

On the flip side, an ugly face triggers feelings of disgust and suspicion, like when you see a cockroach on the kitchen floor.
Looking at what I will never have, having to dream at night not only of sex, but of genuine love, affection, care, and protection, an experience I have been denied all my life and will always be denied access to.

Not only beautiful faces but also huge tits lol

Looking at attractive femoids fills me with dopamine. They are so aesthetically pleasing to look at.

Brutal! turn of events "on the flip side.....":feelsrope:

ik its like a drug that can get u high almost

postmaxxing fills me with dopamine

because my avi has a cute face

that's why I keep stalking my oneitis

This is why JBF is cope. Virginity taker subhuman could do everything right and only produce 20 points of oxytocin and dopamine to bond while chad walking by produces 2000 points and pairbonding the women

Looking at attractive femoids fills me with dopamine. They are so aesthetically pleasing to look at.
That’s just your biology kicking in and desiring them. Too bad we can’t get them

That’s just your biology kicking in and desiring them. Too bad we can’t get them
Seems natural to be attracted to them since we're here to reproduce with them ideally.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back