Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looking around

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
every time i go outside, i watch couples. the most fequent combination of men, women couples my age are a tall guy and a 5/10 foid. most 8/10 foids i see walk alone. im 5'8.5 and every guy with a gf is taller then me by a good margin. two days ago i saw a tall broad shouldered chad with his short chubby bland gf. the dude everything mogs me physically and still he couldnt get better then an incel looksmatch of a foid. when a dude is in a relationship he is tall. majority of the couples my age include the guy beeing at least 6'.
are your observations the same or do i have confirmation bias?

Im 6'2 and I always Walk alone

In my city there is very few couples walking together in the streets, so I never felt that pain

Going outside as an Incel is SuicideFuel. Just stay home and play video games or something.

videogames are no fun to me anymore. depression killed all the fun.

I still have fun. Playing GTA and FIFA online with others is a good cope for me and is a lot of fun.