Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looked up looksmaxxing on YouTube for a guide, got blackpilled into fucking oblivion

La Grande Infamie

La Grande Infamie

Don't be a stuffhead
★★★★★
It’s fucking brutal. I’ll never get the logic behind this. Idk wtf I was thinking, I figured I could fix my situation but I doubt it. Won’t matter if I’m ripped, my face is all sorts of fucked up from years of being obese. Not only that but I’m 5’6, I’m an actual manlet. Life isn’t fun when you’re not romantically viable.

If you have to do anything, it's already over beyond repair.

When short there's nothing you can do it's Ggs pack it up

It’s fucking brutal. I’ll never get the logic behind this. Idk wtf I was thinking, I figured I could fix my situation but I doubt it. Won’t matter if I’m ripped, my face is all sorts of fucked up from years of being obese. Not only that but I’m 5’6, I’m an actual manlet. Life isn’t fun when you’re not romantically viable.
Btw, still fatcel or not anymore? (Im not saying you will really ascend by losing the weight, dont take it as such.)

Btw, still fatcel or not anymore? (Im not saying you will really ascend by losing the weight, dont take it as such.)
Working on not being a fatcel. I want to lose weight before I go back to school so I won’t feel as much shame going outside. Lol and I know I won’t ascend just by getting ripped, I’m doing it for Adolf Hitler.

Working on not being a fatcel. I want to lose weight before I go back to school so I won’t feel as much shame going outside
Good to know, even if you dont get shit out of it, at least its good for your health and you wont look like a tub of lard.

Good to know, even if you dont get shit out of it, at least its good for your health and you wont look like a tub of lard.
Believe me, I won’t make it past 30. What’s the point in dying in a body unfit for a warrior?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back