Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill looked at social life of kids which attended with me at elementary school ( 22 level here )

To koniec

To koniec

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
★★★★★
They are now adults and a lot have great sucessfull life some married already and small number have children got even children

i feel profound sadness and odd emotion which contains nothingness and nostalgia, especially when one foid ( which is natural light blonde ) which i liked at elementary school now married this year in november when i have to deal with autism, schizophrenia, no bigger perspectives in my latter life and not once i held girl hand in my life or even kissed girl in my life

life sucks and now seeing how happy you were when you were kid and how other's simply lives better than makes yourself makes anxious and empty

@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel

They are now adults and a lot have great sucessfull life some married already and small number have children got even children

i feel profound sadness and odd emotion which contains nothingness and nostalgia, especially when one foid ( which is natural light blonde ) which i liked at elementary school now married this year in november when i have to deal with autism, schizophrenia, no bigger perspectives in my latter life and not once i held girl hand in my life or even kissed girl in my life

life sucks and now seeing how happy you were when you were kid and how other's simply lives better than makes yourself makes anxious and empty

@Lebensmüder
@PPEcel
F. I also feel emotionally/developmentally stunted. I have a job and everything, but really I don't exist as a person. My entire existence is childish, I have no emotional maturity, constant day dreams and no real long-time planning. My curriculum vitae looks perfect on paper, but I only exist on paper. Even my old "friends" who are NEETs/failed school have still a more fulfilling life, because they had real experiences. They spent time in some tropical paradises while I had to work my ass off, they enjoyed life and have such a widened perspective while I only ever worked in one STEM job my entire life.