Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

look is everything in this world

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
I have found that looks are the most important thing. I was never accepted by society, I was made fun of at school. The same-sex fight is the hardest of all. It is often not only women who break you, but also men who want to demonstrate their power over you and thus impress the women.
In my environment, I have made the observation that men with a lot of testosterone and a dangerous appearance have a very high status in society, especially among women.
I've always been considered too weak, too skinny to be a real man. Even my own mother has repeatedly called me too weak and a failure who will never get a girlfriend.
There are moments when my mother speaks the truth, but mostly she tries to make life beautiful for me. My sister even compared me to a ToyBoy.
I lost as a man and I'm aware of that.
At the moment I live extremely withdrawn and almost without any social contact. Again and again I become addicted when I see how nice other people are having it and enjoying their lives and I am suffering. This life is unfair and this talk of "all human beings are equal" is an illusion.
All people are equal but some are more equal.
At the moment I'm reading a very good book about the incel "Woyzeck" by Georg Büchner.
Woyzeck lives in the 18th century and is hated and exploited by everyone. His girlfriend is cheating on him with an army general who is much more masculine.
I feel like Woyzeck betrayed by the world.
Although eugenics has almost completely disappeared as a topic in everyday life, it is still more alive than ever.
People live out eugenetics and often without even knowing it.
What do you say to that?

(Sorry for my bad english)

nice story mr fed

Whitefeminineboy

There's not a single man on Earth who wouldn't instantly have a better life, as in have more female attention, make more money, be more respected, more loved, if he did nothing but grow 3" overnight.

That's how shallow this world is.

water GIF

Username checks out

Water is wet + quite a gay username ngl

OP’s usERname is sus

iam sorry

Last edited:
water is sodden on that one