Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look how this chad boasting about having sex with foids and having a insta account.

UglyIndian

UglyIndian

Recruit
★★
Scrnli 9 15 2021 11 54 05 PM

No chad unironically calls themselves "chad" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

please someone hack the account of this bragging chad

You know how you catch a larp from someone self claiming to be a chad ?
Is that a good amount of chads doesnt even know what chad means, they even less know what SMV stands for.
These words are incels only, the few ones that knows about it, are just looksmaxxers that got lucky and could really ascend to the top (just a very minority of looksmaxxers can make it).
This is just another incel in denial that have one account on looksmax.org and decided to larp on reddit

no actual attractive man calls themselves "chad" :feelskek:
Probably some redpill type larping and playing up his landwhale and crack whore "slays"

I will agree about the social media pill tbh, most people especially women won't trust if don't have an account on at least one popular normal fag platform. Greatest trick the jew ever pulled tbh, make normal cattle believe you need to put all of your personal life's info on their sites so they can sell it off. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
“Every young woman (18-30)”

Imagine thinking 25-30 foids are “young” by that age they already used and busted up wrinkled hags

"But I find it very difficult to pull them on Tinder" sounds like a larp. A Chad would get plenty matches. His slays are also probably just Beckies he overrates.

But it’s true that social media is extremely important. It is an expectation to have Instagram now. If you don’t then people will see you as that you are missing something. God I hate normies. They are incapable of critical thought.

no actual attractive man calls themselves "chad" :feelskek:
Probably some redpill type larping and playing up his landwhale and crack whore "slays"

I will agree about the social media pill tbh, most people especially women won't trust if don't have an account on at least one popular normal fag platform. Greatest trick the jew ever pulled tbh, make normal cattle believe you need to put all of your personal life's info on their sites so they can sell it off. :feelsdevil:
This post was actually from the community the red pill on reddit

Reddit is LARP. Chads don’t use Reddit Jfl. Chads don’t even know what a computer is

Most red pill guys severely over rate women. This guy, Chris, from ‘good looking loser’ a male, redpill, self improvement site, just got engaged to the girl pictured below. She isn’t ugly- mogs me to oblivion- but recognize the majority of ‘chads’ online discussing how they ‘fucked/dated a hb8/9/10’ are referring to any white women who is not overweight

F202FB87 5A52 4BE7 B541 6907D97C8E24

This post was actually from the community the red pill on reddit
See my reply

"But I find it very difficult to pull them on Tinder" sounds like a larp. A Chad would get plenty matches. His slays are also probably just Beckies he overrates.

But it’s true that social media is extremely important. It is an expectation to have Instagram now. If you don’t then people will see you as that you are missing something. God I hate normies. They are incapable of critical thought.
> His slays are also probably just Beckies he overrates.

exactly.