Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look how these women throw a fit when the trans swimmer beat them - but I thought women were equal to men! And I thought they cared about trans issues

ItsACrazyWorld

ItsACrazyWorld

Recruit
★★★★★
...like what bathroom a trans person should use, or whatever crap it is the leftie scum always go on about

Look at these women though - they refuse to congratulate the trans winner and instead all huddle together and take a picture with themselves. Imagine, for example, if this was a black person...and the other athletes refused to congratulate/acknowledge/take a picture with that person...there'd be outrage, especially considering blacks are the race worshipped above all others

Once again, the leftie psychos proving themselves to be hypocritical scum - remember, women always say they want to compete in mens sports events...just like they say they want to get equal pay to men...yet when someone they view as a man beats them in their competitions, they throw a tantrum

Just hypocritical scum. They should be banned for bad sportsmanship

Hypocrites, the lot of them!

I peed in the pool

This happens often.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back