Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at what happened to men. Look at what inceldom creates - There is really something off with it

Just look at it. Just look at all the different scenes out there. Every scene is nothing but a cope, mere distraction.
Even outgoing activities like hittng a party is nothing but a wiener's festival.

This is something I have also noticed. Practically every place I go to that isnt a school/college is filled with men. Wtf where are all the young women at

Still sounds better what I have done.

Lifting and making money sounds better than palying WoW for 14 hours.

So, you just can actually go and kill yourself. What does it all matter, right?

You just made my point for me lol.

I think the point is that, if men had a choice, we would not waste our lives away coping. Men of the past would engage in honorable warfare, go on expeditions to distant lands, create masterful artpieces or write great works that would be remembered for generations. All we do is just sit behind a screen, looking at glimpses of the lives we wish we could live. I'm fucking sick of just sitting in my room all the time but society does not allow me any other options other than wageslaving which is even worse.
High IQ

I like watching speedrunning, it is comfy, but they are all total losers.

Speed running is the most incel thing ever

So, suicide it is then...

Indeed. He was even in some video of PewDiePie.
fuck pewdiepie baiting whitesupremacists left and right JFL they are even thinking he's one of them like he's giving shit about white nationalism after 90 million subs :feelshaha::feelshaha:

fuck pewdiepie baiting whitesupremacists left and right JFL they are even thinking he's one of them like he's giving shit about white nationalism after 90 million subs :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Only evil inkels are watching CuckDiePie!