Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Look at what happened to men. Look at what inceldom creates - There is really something off with it

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★

Just look at it. Just look at all the different scenes out there. Every scene is nothing but a cope, mere distraction. If you look into the scene of conspiracy, 99% of the people are men. If you look to the political rightwing scene 99% of the people are men. If you look to other scenes like gaming, speedrunning and so on, 99% of the people there are men.
Even outgoing activities like hittng a party is nothing but a wiener's festival.

instagram is about 60% female users

but there's no reason for a man to be on social media unless you're good looking

so they do shit like this

Its ok tbh, everyone has their own weird copes.

speedrunning is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with.

I don't understand the unwavering hate against hobbies like speedrunnig is about. You're assuming he has nothing going for him because he's not good-looking and proceed to shame him for his "distractions". Just like a fucking foid would.

You are disgusting.

I don't understand the unwavering hate against hobbies like speedrunnig is about. You're assuming he has nothing going for him because he's not good-looking and proceed to shame him for his "distractions". Just like a fucking foid would.

You are disgusting.
I think the point is that, if men had a choice, we would not waste our lives away coping. Men of the past would engage in honorable warfare, go on expeditions to distant lands, create masterful artpieces or write great works that would be remembered for generations. All we do is just sit behind a screen, looking at glimpses of the lives we wish we could live. I'm fucking sick of just sitting in my room all the time but society does not allow me any other options other than wageslaving which is even worse.

You are disgusting.

You did not get my point there. For example, I used to play WoW all the time. I am even on a competitive level in other games. Although I had good memories and some final moments, it still feels empty because in the end it is nothing. I had no impact in this physical realm.

I saw sooo many incel looking guys in town today. In ten years our numbers will be overwhelming, I wonder if we'll still be so powerless. If we unite at that point we could do something good. There's an awful lot of suffering out there with young guys, it's unsustainable.

I saw sooo many incel looking guys in town today. In ten years our numbers will be overwhelming, I wonder if we'll still be so powerless. If we unite at that point we could do something good. There's an awful lot of suffering out there with young guys, it's unsustainable.

But they’ll throw each other under the bus in a heartbeat in front of a foid.

Lifefuel for beta uprising cels.
Most of them are soycucks though.

He deserves to be incel considering his behaviour. In this case im taking sides with foids.

nigga...
this is what happens to incels who trannymaxx...
absolutely depressing

Leftists actively encourage this shit, these people are mentally fucking ill

You are disgusting.

You are disgusting.
It’s becuase deep down, we have no respect for unsuccessful and unattractive people and we are disgusted by anything they do to cope with their inherent inferiority. Most will feel some level of this disgust wether they’re at the top of the hierarchy or at the bottom, though of course is rejects are a bit more understanding towards each other

nigga...
this is what happens to incels who trannymaxx...
absolutely depressing

:feelsmega: looking at the thumbnail, hes much more attractive as a foid though, no kidding..
As a dude, hes pretty fuckin ugly ngl

JFL how tf is this tranny more attractive than a lot of foids I see?? :feelskek:...:dafuckfeels:
if that was a real foid, shed find upper middle class betabucks easy as shit man...
cause foids these days are ugly as fuck..

did you know if he take hormones btw, or did he just dress like a foid?

0:57 When you call him an Incel for hours and she still denies you sex.

Also, holy shit, 109 soys viewing this.

:feelsmega: looking at the thumbnail, hes much more attractive as a foid though, no kidding..

JFL how tf is this tranny more attractive than a lot of foids I see?? :feelskek:...:dafuckfeels:
if that was a real foid, shed find upper middle class betabucks easy as shit man...

where do you live man?
that dude can't possibly be "more attractive than a lot of foids" unless you live in some hellhole like the USA

I really don't give a shit. I'm not mad or anything, just apathetic.

did you know if he take hormones btw, or did he just dress like a foid?
I didn’t even realize that was a trap, I just thought it was a male.

Just look at it. Just look at all the different scenes out there. Every scene is nothing but a cope, mere distraction. If you look into the scene of conspiracy, 99% of the people are men. If you look to the political rightwing scene 99% of the people are men. If you look to other scenes like gaming, speedrunning and so on, 99% of the people there are men.
Even outgoing activities like hittng a party is nothing but a wiener's festival.
Foids never feel the real exclusion and loneliness so they are very rarely attracted to conspiracy/politics/dynamics discussions online
There's an awful lot of suffering out there with young guys, it's unsustainable
Exactly. And no one cares. One day they'll just wonder why we had to make our voices heard through violence and insurrection

@Absolutezer0

You did not get my point there. For example, I used to play WoW all the time. I am even on a competitive level in other games. Although I had good memories and some final moments, it still feels empty because in the end it is nothing. I had no impact in this physical realm.

View attachment 111311
where do you live man?
that dude can't possibly be "more attractive than a lot of foids" unless you live in some hellhole like the USA
I guess he would be an average foid if he put a wig on
:feelskek: idk man maybe its cause the thumbnail kinda blurry and the eyeliner
I dont wanna watch that shit tho, seems sickening, and my life is depressing enough...

I didn’t even realize that was a trap, I just thought it was a male.
the way I see it, if he put on a wig he could easily compete with most foids..
seen so much uglier foids with bfs and husbands..

Last edited:

You are disgusting.
This, fuck every judgemental cunt in this site. Personality doesn't even matter one bit, why bother to criticise men for it?

This, fuck every judgemental cunt in this site. Personality doesn't even matter one bit, why bother to criticise men for it?

Reminds me of this thread: https://incels.is/threads/how-do-you-handle-criticism.119995/#post-2458243

Like I said before. It is about of how you use your time. Of course you can do a speedrun there and do some stuff here. In the end of it, nothing is real and it has little to no effect in this physical realm.

Perhaps a comparison: I used to play WoW a lot. I could have invested my time differently, perhaps in order to earn some money for myself. I could have been to the gym and lift hard.
If you compare this to a man living in the Middle Age, it is like he would stand up in the middle of the day only to play some chess, eat something and then return to sleep. This was my day, but instead of chess, it was WoW.

LEgit most copes are trash at the end of the day. They have no real tangible real world benefit. Nothing physical. Nothing of true value. I remember the days where i watched hundreds of movies and other bs. No matter how good the movies/shopws/books were. I was still empty in the end.

Holy shit that speed run video the autism is unbearable.

Thats not cope, thats what we men do, we organize and collude and share theories and ideas

Just lol at you foids have nothing to do with that

10/10 brainlet IQ thread

This is considered cringe yet normies get mad and sperg out when their favorite sports teams make bad plays or lose.

Agreed. Anything that brings sub-par males joy in this world is a good thing. At least speedrunning is a pretty harmless cope.

bugmanning intensifies...
It is about what men have become to. We did and do things without even having a real impact in this physical world.
Most of us have been successfully intimidated from participating in the real world, butting into conversations, bothering people, asking girls out frequently etc. Too much negative feedback too often. It takes a serious low inhibition beast to ignore all of it and just keep on trucking.

Last edited:
I think the point is that, if men had a choice, we would not waste our lives away coping. Men of the past would engage in honorable warfare, go on expeditions to distant lands, create masterful artpieces or write great works that would be remembered for generations. All we do is just sit behind a screen, looking at glimpses of the lives we wish we could live. I'm fucking sick of just sitting in my room all the time but society does not allow me any other options other than wageslaving which is even worse.

Massive cope. Most men were under educated peasants sent to die in rich men's wars or toil in the field as serfs. I'd rather live today in relative comfort. Plentiful food, warm houses, modern medicine etc. Try getting a tooth removed 200 years ago, see how noble you feel then.

Same. Playing video games is one of the biggest cope. It brings very little into this weird reality, as it's only an escape.

Most men were under educated peasants sent to die in rich men's wars or toil in the field as serfs
Depends on the era. In medieval times, life was shit but I'm sure your ancestors in antiquity or the 19th century lived more interesting lives than you do. At least, if they didn't like their lives, they could pack their things and move somewhere else, just like that. Even teenage boys used to leave their hometowns to go out into the world and make something of their lives. We on the other hand are stuck in one place.
Try getting a tooth removed 200 years ago, see how noble you feel then.
The food that people ate 200 years ago wasn't full of sugar and chemical trash like it is today so most of the time, you didn't even need dental care. Tribal Africans don't brush their teeth yet they don't need a dentist, that's because their diet contains way less sugar than ours.

In shopping centers the majority is women, in dog parks probably too and most active social media users are women too. Apart from that most niches are wiener festivals

This. Let them cope however they want, I'd rather they play videogames than to sit around feeling suicidal all day. I wish I was like them, but I fucking suck at games because I have shit coordination and concentration levels.

Reminds me of this thread: https://incels.is/threads/how-do-you-handle-criticism.119995/#post-2458243

Like I said before. It is about of how you use your time. Of course you can do a speedrun there and do some stuff here. In the end of it, nothing is real and it has little to no effect in this physical realm.

Perhaps a comparison: I used to play WoW a lot. I could have invested my time differently, perhaps in order to earn some money for myself. I could have been to the gym and lift hard.
If you compare this to a man living in the Middle Age, it is like he would stand up in the middle of the day only to play some chess, eat something and then return to sleep. This was my day, but instead of chess, it was WoW.

You gotta remember that the great majority of men throughout were illiterate farmers or factory workers who spent their time drinking and amusing themselves with pointless circus though. We only remember the great men of history because, well, they were great. Peasants didn't have a computer to play games all day on, but they still had their own comparable copes.

All of these "better" things to be doing you guys mention are just societal constructs either way. Playing 14 hours of WOW everyday isn't inherently worse than lifting and making money. It seems worse because of the deep-seethed beliefs one might have, but if you get fulfillment from doing nothing all day then what does it matter? and vicerversa.

You gotta remember that the great majority of men throughout were illiterate farmers or factory workers who spent their time drinking and amusing themselves with pointless circus though. We only remember the great men of history because, well, they were great. Peasants didn't have a computer to play games all day on, but they still had their own comparable copes.

Still sounds better what I have done.

All of these "better" things to be doing you guys mention are just societal constructs either way. Playing 14 hours of WOW everyday isn't inherently worse than lifting and making money.

Lifting and making money sounds better than palying WoW for 14 hours.

It seems worse because of the deep-seethed beliefs one might have, but if you get fulfillment from doing nothing all day then what does it matter? and vicerversa.

So, you just can actually go and kill yourself. What does it all matter, right?