Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Look at this subhuman

UglyScotsman

UglyScotsman

Officer
20210621 193418

The absolute state of these garbage genetics, honestly this is what a 1/10 looks like barring extra chromosomes or facial disfigurement.

No jawline or chin, no cheekbones, skinny thin lips, balding, ugly big nose, oval shaped head, weird ears, garbage eye area, pasty blotchy skin with red marks, plus hes like a late teenager or early 20 something. Has to be a truecel. Theres nothing even remotely redeemable or desirable in this face that women would want to fuck. Just give up.

For reference I'm also a 1/10 and look like this but I have black hair and a shorter stubbier upturned pig nose.

No jawline or chin, no cheekbones, skinny thin lips, balding, ugly big nose, oval shaped head, weird ears, garbage eye area, pasty blotchy skin with red marks, plus hes like a late teenager or early 20 something. Has to be a truecel. Theres nothing even remotely redeemable or desirable in this face that women would want to fuck. Just give up.

Don't forget the terrible hairline. Poor guy.

This is for the JBWers, sure there are hot white guys, but honestly white people have plunged the depths of subhumanity and garbage genetics that other races couldnt possibly imagine or comprehend.

You can tell this guy is british too tbh

Last edited:
This cumskin looks better than me

:lul::lul::lul:JUST BE WHITE BRO! Stupid fakecel pigskins!! @ThoughtfulCel @tehgymcel420

poor boy, you'll never know what life is,and tbh these pig ears are really bad

If I'd shave my hair, my beard and my eyebrows, I'd look exactly like this, it's scary

And this is for all the gymcellers get down to 10% bodyfat copers, this guy is doomed, no way out for this guy.

But…but…jbw….

Truecel for sure
I mog this gammon
Disgusting subhuman :feelsUgh:

Wouldn't surprise me if Asian women find him attractive

Last edited:
He has hooded green eyes :lul:. Waste of Chad eyes tbh.

View attachment 458655

The absolute state of these garbage genetics, honestly this is what a 1/10 looks like barring extra chromosomes or facial disfigurement.

For reference I'm also a 1/10 and look like this but I have black hair and a shorter stubbier upturned pig nose.

He grew up!

Brutal Definitely over

He still jawmogs me

I bet OP wanted to get fucked by him. :feelskek: