Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at this Reddit Frontpage Cringe, "gamer foid" btw

• Thread starter ShadowTheEdgehog
  • Start date
22f

60k upvote for this trash that could have been made by a child :soy: :soy:

If it was a man holding that thing it would have 3 upvotes at best

If it was a man holding that thing it would have 3 upvotes at best
as a man your efforts mean Nothing.
Ive done shit where I ended up puking afterwards, and nobody asked me to do it.
And I didnt get shit.

My dad once saved a big car Company 100s of thousands of Dollars by uncovering a ring of car thieves inside the plant.
He got a fucking keychain for it.

Again, as a dude, dont put effort into anything.
Just make sure you have a smooth cruise till the end, put in as much as necesarry and as Little as possible.

its not that bad , but if she would have uploaded just the picture alone it would have like 600 updoots instead of 61k .

OMFG IT'S A LIVING WOMAN HOLY FUCK IT'S A REAL WOMAN! HERE ON REDDIT, NO LESS! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just make sure you have a smooth cruise till the end, put in as much as necesarry and as Little as possible.
Basically my philosophy of life since I stopped neeting and ended up in a better situation than people I know who always did their best for nothing in the end. Think before acting, and act as little as you can. Effort is useless if it is not efficient for your interest.

if a truecel made that it would only get 10 upvotes

Honestly I cringed when I saw this just because of the SIMPING you just know its going on in the comments right now.

Also RIP to her inbox with all the SIMP's trying to slide into DM's.

I argued with a Becky on reddit Slipknot once as she posted a photo of her merch and she just so happened to sit on the bed with a little shirt rolled up. The soys on there downvoted me for arguing with Becky.

My comment got downvoted because i asked if the post would get the same attention if she did not put her face in it. Her gaming rig is pretty nice though, from her previous post. I wil give credits where they are due.

My dad once saved a big car Company 100s of thousands of Dollars by uncovering a ring of car thieves inside the plant.

WTF.

He used to work there part time, nightguard.
So he saw them change the plates and drive the cars off the plot.
The guy at the gate was in the sheets with them.

Why did Dad get such an insult of a reward?

To put it as blunt as possible: My dad is ugly as fuck. He looks like me facially.
And he also made exactely the same life experiences as me back in HS and at the jobs he worked at.
But he is still bluepilled.
Don't ask.
I dont know how he stays bluepilled either.
Strong believer I guess.

He used to work there part time, nightguard.
So he saw them change the plates and drive the cars off the plot.
The guy at the gate was in the sheets with them.

Why did Dad get such an insult of a reward?

To put it as blunt as possible: My dad is ugly as fuck. He looks like me facially.
And he also made exactely the same life experiences as me back in HS and at the jobs he worked at.
But he is still bluepilled.
Don't ask.
I dont know how he stays bluepilled either.
Strong believer I guess.

OK, well that changes things. It was his job to keep an eye out for that sort of thing. You made it sound like went out of his way, above and beyond the call of duty to uncover a criminal conspiracy.

the map isnt that bad , she clearly put effort into it , so it would get some traffic even without her being visible .
Cope. If it was done by a non Chad male, no one would care. I bet he'd be considered a loser without a life.

Everything they touch...

as a man your efforts mean Nothing.
Ive done shit where I ended up puking afterwards, and nobody asked me to do it.
And I didnt get shit.

Cope. If it was done by a non Chad male, no one would care. I bet he'd be considered a loser without a life.
it depends on if the ugly male in question would have a low trust or high trust face , high trust face with prey eyes and such would get pitty updoots .