Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this chink get rejected for 6 minutes straight

OvER for ricecels. Also brutal that every foid is taller than him.

OvER for ricecels. Also brutal that every foid is taller than him.
He should hit on less attractive women. Overweight white women, average looking asians/latinas.

Why is he trying to get some 8/10 blonde foid?

No i dont think i will

It would be too much ragefuel and suicidefuel. I've seen his subhuman wrists from the thumbnail. I know it's over for him.

Skip to the end.

Chink: "Are you into Asian men"
Foid: "My boyfriend is asian"
Chink: "what country"
Foid: "i'm not sure"

He should hit on less attractive women. Overweight white women, average looking asians/latinas.

This is true. He might be a delusional volcel who thinks he can pull low tier Stacies.

This is true. He might be a delusional volcel who thinks he can pull low tier Stacies.
If he tried that to some overweight white woman or some average looking latina/asian foid he might have some success after 100+ approaches

He went for robust and thick 5'6 blonde sorority stacies lol. Those types specifically look for 5'11+ chads.

He doesn't realizes that his looksmatch are 4'11 to 5'1 short, dark, and fat latinas, indian foids, or filipina foids.

As all of the 5'2 to 5'4 noodlewhores are with low tier 5'7-5'9 white dudes.

Last edited:

It is a jewtube video. If he hits on low tier Beckys he won't get any views. I think he knows himself that he has no chance but still approaches hot Stacys for the views.

He went for robust and thick 5'6 blonde sorority stacies lol

He doesn't realizes that his looksmatch are 4'11 to 5'1 short, dark, and fat latinas, indian foids, or filipina foids.
agree

It is a jewtube video. If he hits on low tier Beckys he won't get any views. I think he knows himself that he has no chance but still approaches hot Stacys for the views.
True

if he was in asia im pretty sure he could eventually land a low to mid tier nerdy 5'2 - 5'3 noodle becky

but in america especially nowadays he would be considered damn lucky if he could land a 5'1 short, fat, nd dark filipina, latina, or indian foid

Strange, I think foids have more mercy with ethnics

If he tried that to some overweight white woman or some average looking latina/asian foid he might have some success after 100+ approaches
lol you making me brave now to try get some vajayjay by begging whales, fatties, ethnics etc

I didn't even have the ballz to approach asian beckies when I was in college

I appreciate the balls he has to be able to cold approach, but I don't appreciate his lack of self awareness. If you're going to be short at least be white, cause the combination of the former two won't get you anywhere especially not with tall white stacies. They were mostly nice even which was a suprise.

lol you making me brave now to try get some vajayjay by begging whales, fatties, ethnics etc
If you are a normal weight/fit man, don't try to date obese woman. Its better to be single than to date some obese pig.

Why did he only approach foids taller than him. How did he not rope in the middle of video from the sheer brutality of the mogging?

He went for robust and thick 5'6 blonde sorority stacies
Also one thing i noticed why do these types always turn into roasties so quick, they hit the wall and turn into a saggy hag before even graduating college

HOW CAN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS AND NOT BE BLACKPILLED? MF SHOULD'VE GONE ER BY THEN(IN GAME)

If you are a normal weight/fit man, don't try to date obese woman. Its better to be single than to date some obese pig.
what if i am incel and want a hole to get my peepee wet ?

Why did he only approach foids taller than him. How did he not rope in the middle of video from the sheer brutality of the mogging?
Ricecels think they are living in a slice of life harem anime.

Ricecels think they are living in a slice of life harem anime.
He hasn't realized that he's just the virgin side character in Chad's anime.

Last edited:
By studying HARD he will become the new MC.
He'll get his sequel in 9 years. For now he just needs to be Chad's buddy and act like a funny pervert from time to time.

He'll get his sequel in 9 years. For now he just needs to be Chad's buddy and act like a funny pervert from time to time.
Lifefuel. The arc of him getting his revenge on all the sexhavers will be glorious to see. He will have his Chang arc and finally get all the blonde stacies he desired and make all the toilets who rejected him seethe.

Lifefuel. The arc of him getting his revenge on all the sexhavers will be glorious to see. He will have his Chang arc and finally get all the blonde stacies he desired and make all the toilets who rejected him seethe.