Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watch this shitskin get rejected for 11 minutes straight

Every time some one rejects the lizard faced, shitskin, he says "good that you are bneing loyal." The delusional shitskin is assuming that they would accept him if they did not have a boyfriend(assuming that they are not already single.)

Last edited:
Every time some one rejects him, he says "good that you are loyal." The lizard faced, shitskin is assuming that they would accept him if they did not have a boyfriend(assuming that they are not already single.)

Still mogs me so fucking hard

(assuming that they are not already single.)
This, the "I have a boyfriend" line is just a polite spineless "ew". Check the actual numbers, a lot of foids are single.

Where is getting rejected for 11 minutes? The second foid gave him her number. He seems like a real faggot though

This, the "I have a boyfriend" line is just a polite spineless "ew". Check the actual numbers, a lot of foids are single.
Foids would cheat on their boyfriend with Chad in a minute. Only way that they will stay loyal is if they are already with a Chad or a multimillionaire betabux of some sort.

Where is getting rejected for 11 minutes? The second foid gave him her number. He seems like a real faggot though
People tell incels to cold approach. If this guy gets rejected this much, how much can the average incel expect?

The lizard faced, shitskin begs for some form of contact. Even if they say no to the number he begs for the Instagram or email. Not sure why getting some form of contact is so important.

If he gets that sensitive when foids reject him, don't do the pick up shit. Simple.

is the shitskin in the room with us

The lizard faced, shitskin begs for some form of contact. Even if they say no to the number he begs for the Instagram or email. Not sure why getting some form of contact is so important.

If he gets that sensitive when foids reject him, don't do the pick up shit. Simple.
You sound triggered

He isn't a -cel. Cold approaching is a very aspie thing to get away with, the fact that he didn't have security called on him like that one ricecel means it's not over for him.

"I have a Boyfriend"

***gives him her instagram 10 seconds later***

he mogs me to hell and back, also some of those foids were fucking retarded

Holy fuck that dude mogs me to hell and back. What the fuck are those foids expecting? It's legit sub10 law for cold approaches. Women do not in any way want to even see a man they think is sub par walking in their direction. Seeing rejections like this just brutally re emphasizes how over it is. I'm like a completely different species from this dude.

Foids are NEVER single. They've got always a bunch of orbiters and off course countless Chads who fuck them whenever these filthy cunts want to.

Foids would cheat on their boyfriend with Chad in a minute. Only way that they will stay loyal is if they are already with a Chad or a multimillionaire betabux of some sort.
They even cheat on a multimillionaire betabux with some criminal, drug addicted Chad. Foids are retarded like that. They don't know the meaning of the term loyalty.

They should make a video where after he gets rejected a 6'4 white Chad asks them for their number and let's see what happens :feelsrope:

@comradespiderman29 thoughts

what a pathetic cuck. imaging giving compliments to a random foid in the street

fell like he could get a female if he didn't cold approach
no one does that shit anymore

American girls suck. They are so picky of what guy to date. He’s not sub 5 appearance and he mogs me in height. He’s tan which apparently is an attractive trait to have, and mogs me in look’s because that’s around 6-7 Chad lite look that he is and that was horse shit me that those foids still declined him like that. Gosh this makes me so mad of just how bad American women have gotten towards dating :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Samurai you think British foids are bad, this Chad lite Latino still gets rejected by those foids in the USA. We’re screwed that maybe only PSL GIGA Chad Gods might make it

Last edited: