Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this whore get rejected for 8 minutes straight (vid)

4:19

Even that nigger rejects her

Single moms still have more SMV than the entire forum put together.

Single moms still have more SMV than the entire forum put together.
I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship or even sex. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or even fuck the whale in real life.

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. Thats why they are all with other fat men or ghetto niggers.

I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship or even sex. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or even fuck the whale in real life.

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. Thats why they are all with other fat men or ghetto niggers.
They don't necessarily have high SMV but they still have more worth to the opposite sex than us and are able to get laid more easily.

They don't necessarily have high SMV but they still have more worth to the opposite sex than us and are able to get laid more easily.
Every fat pig I see is with another overweight/obese man or with a low income hispanic/nigger whose making a sacrifice with a whale to give his children/family lineage European genetics.

Every fat pig I see is with another overweight/obese man or with a low income hispanic/nigger whose making a sacrifice with a whale to give his children/family lineage European genetics.
Fat chicks can settle down with their looksmatch, this is probably very rare for a truecel.

Fat chicks can settle down with their looksmatch, this is probably very rare for a truecel.
In the end they are stuck with some obese guy with a 4 inch penis buried in fat. Same as an incel.

What are you simping for fat pigs for btw? They realize they do belong in a zoo, right?

In the end they are stuck with some obese guy with a 4 inch penis buried in fat. Same as an incel.

What are you simping for fat pigs for btw? They realize they do belong in a zoo, right?
I never stated anywhere I find them attractive or would ever consider trying to go after one. I'm pointing out the behavior of other desperate men from my own experience and data that others shown.

agreed they may have hookups with chads and even that is debatable but they settle with litteral subhumans lol