Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this bullshit

Honeslty blame the idiots paying for it. All those pathetic fucks willing to pay money for some shit like that pisses me off

It's fucking tragic that not being a degenerate is so rare for femoids that the ones that aren't can action their virginity for millions.

Honeslty blame the idiots paying for it. All those pathetic fucks willing to pay money for some shit like that pisses me off
Yeah, these foids can make money off themselves meanwhile we're stuck here being adult virgins.

i think the saddest part is the thirsty fucks who pay for this shit.

"Giselle described the trend of women selling their virginity as “a form of emancipation”, saying she was “shocked” at people who were against it."

JFL maybe because its prostitution you dumb slut, they will say anything to not be labeled the whores they actually are

"Giselle described the trend of women selling their virginity as “a form of emancipation”, saying she was “shocked” at people who were against it."

JFL maybe because its prostitution you dumb slut, they will say anything to not be labeled the whores they actually are

Why do they have to try and rationalise it.

I could sort of respect it if she said "Im just doing it for money. Its a one time thing and I will be financially set for life."

Don't bullshit me by trying to say its some sort of female sexual liberation bullshit. Its not, you are being a whore. At least accept it.

Why do they have to try and rationalise it.

I could sort of respect it if she said "Im just doing it for money. Its a one time thing and I will be financially set for life."

Don't bullshit me by trying to say its some sort of female sexual liberation bullshit. Its not, you are being a whore. At least accept it.
exactly but that is what modern feminism has taught them, that everything they do is empowering no matter what it is and nothing is ever their faults but instead its the patriarchy's

5468c2737bcfe1dccf0f96039a9bbf8c

$4M for a 6/10.

Just fucking LOL @ being born a male.

It's fucking tragic that not being a degenerate is so rare for femoids that the ones that aren't can action their virginity for millions.
Jfl if you think she's a virgin. Even if she is technically a virgin (hymen intact, which I doubt), she's given plenty of Chads blowjobs and handjobs.

It's kind of funny because only women can do this. Even Chad couldn't sell his virginity for anywhere near these sums.

Jfl if you think she's a virgin. Even if she is technically a virgin (hymen intact, which I doubt), she's given plenty of Chads blowjobs and handjobs.
Lol, sodomy shouldn't even count as sex.
Vaginal is the only real sex, everything else is degenerate sensualism.