Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at these stupid dravidians thinking this nigger looks like Aryan

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Bangladesh has a higher GDP per capita than India
It's curry nature you see. Northern curries get abused and beaten by everyone(Whites, Chinks, Blacks) and in their utter incomptence and impotency rather than fighting back they resort to abusing other curries to feel good about themselves. Even though both South India and Bangladesh have higher GDPs compared to any Hindi speaking Indian state they will still claim 'Rajput', 'Jatt', 'Pahadi' or whatever other curry Hindu stupid caste to claim superiority over their fellow curries. Off course no one outside of curryland cares about their caste so they start crying racism. The amount of delusion Hindu curries can take up their ass is utterly insane. I wish ancient Turk conquerors forced all Curries to convert to Islam. Curryland would have much better than.

Indians obsession with phenotypes is fucking cringe. They're all subhuman ethnics. Never heard a nordic chad talk about that shit the way they do.
Nordic Chad? Kek. They don't need to talk about anything.

They're the foids of men I guess.
Yeah. I mean, Chad's don't need to signal much.

I encountered a few people like @Misogynist Curry 卐 at University, Grad School and some of my former work places in the U.S. They find out very fast that White/Black/Latino people don't give two shits if he's a fair skinned Indian or dark skinned Indian. To most of them, he is AN INDIAN.

Last edited:
Inceldom discussion

Bengal, Bengladesh and Myanmar are connected to the sea too and they are the shittiest of shitholes
Very bad answer! By your logic, I can also compare North to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Not in my experience. Bangalore is way better than Delhi.
I don't think you have ever been to Delhi, and even if you have, I think the sole reason behind your fancy for Bangalore is simply because it's less crowded compared to Delhi.
Bombay is a hellhole compared to most cities further South.
Bombay is literally the best city of India. At this point, I think you are just like one of those dravidian copers.
Gujarat I don't know, but I doubt it is better than anything else.
Gujarat is definitely better.
What I mean with all this is that North Indian culture is indeed older, but as a result it is decadent. People in the North have seen so many invaders replace each that they don't believe in anything anymore. They have become too cynical.
An another cope.
South India has highest amount of cousin marriage rates, they also celebrate women's mensuration, eat cow dung and so on. If that's not decadent, then I don't know what it is.
Look at this so-called Swami who is now the CM of UP.
I believe @JayGoptri would like to differ.
In the South, Swamis are generally far better.
Again a cope. Search swami nityanand—he's a rapist.
By contrast, South Indians, with all their primitiveness, are still fresh and innocent enough to naively believe in Hinduism (because that is what it really takes).
If they really believed in Hinduism, they wouldn't be marrying their own cousins; they are still following the culture of their abo ancestors.
If you want to see real Hindus, go to Tamil Nadu
Yeah, go to tamil nadu to see how they harass Brahmins, spout hatred against Sanskrit and burn Hindu scriptures.
You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. :lul::lul:
In the North, people have stopped believing in that stuff long ago. Northerners only do Yatras and stuff to piss off Muslims.
Again, you have no idea what you are talking about.

south asian ancestry = tribe niggers captured in the modern times

Very bad answer! By your logic, I can also compare North to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Dude, we're saying that exactly. North IS the culture of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Stupid bollywood boisterous dancing and shaking your shoulders like a spaz with your fingers in the air. Btw, I think all modern American dancing is retarded too. All of your food, dance, clothing might as well be the same in the upper classes.
I don't think you have ever been to Delhi, and even if you have, I think the sole reason behind your fancy for Bangalore is simply because it's less crowded compared to Delhi.
I have. I know K9 has too, but I've been there several times over the course of my life. Infact, (and this is really gonna piss you off) I was in Delhi BEFORE you were ever born LOL. Been coming to India since 1980s. Delhi was shit then, and it's shit now. Weather sucks bad. I mean, if I want nice crisp cool air, I'll take the clean non-polluted air in American Suburbia.
Bombay is literally the best city of India. At this point, I think you are just like one of those dravidian copers.
Bombay is literally the worst, over priced cuck-tastic place on this continent!
Gujarat is definitely better.
Never been but okay. Anyway, according to you, that ain't your "sacred North"...so why do you care about Gujjus?
An another cope.
South India has highest amount of cousin marriage rates, they also celebrate women's mensuration, eat cow dung and so on. If that's not decadent, then I don't know what it is.
I'll let K9 tackle the rest.
I believe @JayGoptri would like to differ.
Wtf, what are you talking about? Explain better !

Not fact. Define "much better". Some attributes are an improvement over others, depends what we are talking about, and honestly Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore have al caught up and offer exactly the same you get in Delhi & Mumbai, yet for cheaper.
Delhi has better GDP per capita, better hospitals, better schools, colleges and universities, better employment opportunities, better public transport and so on as compared to Bangalore, chennai and hyderabad.
Remember, @
Misogynist Curry 卐
@Misogynist Curry 卐 K9OTAKU and I are Westerners, if you want to bash on South India for not being up to the mark with North, let me tell you about how the cities and suburbs I lived in and near inside America make your entire Delhi area look like a shithole ! So I think people on this forum would trust us when we say, Bangalore and South overall MOG Delhi !
South doesn't mog Delhi otherwise there wouldn't be millions of South Indians in Delhi. There are more South Indians alone in Delhi than all the North Indians combined in South. I don't know why would they come here if Delhi was really as bad as you are trying to portray.
What? You mean like Ahemdabad? I don't understand what you meant
I mean Gujarat is more developed than overall South, fool.
Kerla is nice Cochin is alright.
It's just a third tier city.

Area in greater Bangalore like Kengeri mog the shit out of Delhi suburbs AND they have more space.
That's exactly what I am thinking. The only reason why you like Bangalore is because it's "less crowded" compared to Delhi, but don't worry nigger, it'll be as jam-packed as Delhi in next 10-20 years.
My Dude. I'm an American. I don't care about whether Australians were proto-white or not. You don't know the meaning of the word "cope" LMAO
You just can't cope with the fact that majority of the Indians are dark-skinned, and that's why you always chimp out whenever I say this :lul:

Whaaaat? @
K9Otaku
@K9Otaku - shall I send him photos of all the North East + UP/Delhi construction workers who build our shit for us here?
Lol there isn't any construction worker from Delhi. I dare you to show me one. And again I reiterate, don't associate those Gangetics (UP-Bihar) people with us. They aren't North Indians. We North Indians are the people of Indus river basin.
They were just as smart as the other Indians taking their guidence from the British
They literally used most of the South Indians as slaves because most of the North Indians were mutinous and always revolted:lul:
Maybe. But it's more peaceful
Even Shimla, Nanital, Mussorie, Manali etc are peaceful and less crowded cities, but that doesn't mean they are better than Delhi.
Doubtful. It's their education which is a problem in the first place..
You think education is a problem? Wtf!?

Then they can never govern India. Forget it
They are governing Delhi fantastically, they can also govern India.

Free electricity? You are telling me you don't pay for any electricity bill? Lol what?
Yep, I don't.
Show me your pay portal and I screenshot, you can remove identifying details , otherwise I won't believe you.
Then don't believe. You can come here and ask people.
Oh wait..you don't have access to all these things..mommy/daddy pay your bills directly. See what I mean about lack of experience?
Cringe!
Then it will be even more of a shit place once woke "educated" takes over..it's already like that in the IT fields and Human Resources, marketing, advertising and even in education field.
So you are saying uneducated leaders like that swami @K9Otaku was talking about can govern better than educated leaders? Lol.

Many of these Dravidians seem to have far better bone structure than the North Indians, but extremely dark skin is a failo.

Delhi has better GDP per capita, better hospitals, better schools, colleges and universities, better employment opportunities, better public transport and so on as compared to Bangalore, chennai and hyderabad.
Not according to people I both know irl and whose commentary I've read in various places. I've worked in the education system (here in India also) in various capacities. I know that many people are happier with the selection of schools here than they were up North or in other places. That's not to say Delhi doesn't have good schools, but, there are more options here. I think I said this before to you but again - ex-pats used to live in Delhi in the 80s and 90s and early 2000s. But now I'm almost certain the South is preferred for ex-pat type living. And I know one family here who are white (British) and their kids go to school in Bangalore and previously they lived in Delhi. They are happier in Bangalore all said and done.
South doesn't mog Delhi otherwise there wouldn't be millions of South Indians in Delhi.
There are millions of North Indians in Bangalore and Chennei.
There are more South Indians alone in Delhi than all the North Indians combined in South. I don't know why would they come here if Delhi was really as bad as you are trying to portray.
Show me proof. And then, show me that they are not stupid South Indians and that the quality ones in highly productive positions don't prefer their hometown in the South....
I mean Gujarat is more developed than overall South, fool.
How do? Ahmedabad is more developed than Chennai and Cochin and Hyderabad, and Bangalore? By what measures? Mumbai and Delhi are the only cities that can compete. And we already discussed their downsides.
It's just a third tier city.
Still mogs Delhi.
That's exactly what I am thinking. The only reason why you like Bangalore is because it's "less crowded" compared to Delhi, but don't worry nigger, it'll be as jam-packed as Delhi in next 10-20 years.
Nigger? Lol. I'm far less a nigger than you by every measure. On VC I'll prove it to you. I bet you talk like a goofy version of an Indian influenced by American nigger culture, but I don't. Lol.
You just can't cope with the fact that majority of the Indians are dark-skinned, and that's why you always chimp out whenever I say this :lul:.
Again. As an American, I wasn't even considered truly "dark skinned" because there were obviously African Americans around. I was just considered brown. I was also a shade of two lighter than my Indian cousins as well. But this doesn't matter. No Indian-Americans in our youth gave two shits about this weird North vs. South debate here in India.

Remember you are a little bitch boy who was born long after I was driving a car on the big open roads of the U.S., you learned how to speak your first words of English when I was writing a Master's thesis. Face it, I mog you and there is no cope about darker skin here with me buddy boy.
Lol there isn't any construction worker from Delhi. I dare you to show me one. And again I reiterate, don't associate those Gangetics (UP-Bihar) people with us. They aren't North Indians. We North Indians are the people of Indus river basin.
I do associate them with you. They are all from UP, Delhi and similar places. I didn't say they were affluent Delhiites though. I think that is what you are worried about.
They literally used most of the South Indians as slaves because most of the North Indians were mutinous and always revolted:lul:.
Yyep, North Indians usually are rebellious little Bhangra dancing pricks.

Even Shimla, Nanital, Mussorie, Manali etc are peaceful and less crowded cities, but that doesn't mean they are better than Delhi.
Shimla is alright. Good Husky dog culture there. Delhi inner city is shithole. Shithole !
You think education is a problem? Wtf!?
Yes and I know much more than you about the field of education. In the West AND in India. I worked in it for many years. OF COURSE it's a problem you cuck ! The entire education field world wide is more or less one big echo chamber of garbage. See this is what I mean. As an Indian, you are eons behind understanding what "progressive" in the education field actually leads to now days. But since you are here on .is, you can ask any one of the many Westerners about our wonderful University and Public Education sentimentalities these days. You just don't have a healthy skepticism about it because you haven't experienced any of what it means to be truly be Western in the post modern era.
They are governing Delhi fantastically, they can also govern India.
Show. Me. Your. "Free electricity". Back up your claims. The union territory of Delhi is giving you free electricity? I don't believe you boy! How many units of power are you using?
Yep, I don't.
How many units? I mean, dude, we pay like 1200 rupees for 300 units. In the U.S. it's 4-5x that much. This is practically free already. In Delhi I doubt if you use more than that you are getting free electricity!
Wtf? It's cringe to be a man and pay your own bills? LMAO. Yeah go drink your bhang lassi and hit the bed... Bedtime for you !
So you are saying uneducated leaders like that swami @K9Otaku was talking about can govern better than educated leaders? Lol.
I never said anything about him. I just know that you likely misunderstood both mine and @K9Otaku's points. Stop merging the two things. He's talking about Hinduism working better in the South and Swami being more hardcore and thus their followers still believe. You & I were talking about the EDUCATION SYSTEM. This is about you claiming that the education system is better off under AAP than BJP. I am simply asking you "why" considering that you know they are teaching you horseshit in the humanities fields. In the STEM fields, Indians are doing just fine under BJP also. It seems that the only changes AAP will bring is empowerment of low caste foids to help them take YOUR job as a low smv male TOP KEK, you want that?

Last edited:
By your logic, I can also compare North to Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Indeed. That's exactly what it is.

Yeah, go to tamil nadu to see how they harass Brahmins, spout hatred against Sanskrit and burn Hindu scriptures.
I think you must have seen South India only on TV.

If you go to Chidambaram, Thanjavur, Madurai, SriRangam, Kumbakonam or Rameshwaram, you will see these huge old temples where hundreds of Brahmins celebrate poojas and yajnas on a daily basis (not to mention the festivals). These places are where you will find the most intense and most authentic kind of Hinduism. In the North, all the temples have been razed by the Muslims and the Brahmins bastardized. North Indian Hinduism is a sad and debased remnant of what it once was.

The anti-brahmin nonsense is old stuff that I have personally never seen in reality. It is completely on the fringe and inconsequential.

Indeed. That's exactly what it is.
You are illogical. Maharashtra and Gujarat mog South to hell and back.
I think you must have seen South India only on TV.

If you go to Chidambaram, Thanjavur, Madurai, SriRangam, Kumbakonam or Rameshwaram, you will see these huge old temples where hundreds of Brahmins celebrate poojas and yajnas on a daily basis (not to mention the festivals). These places are where you will find the most intense and most authentic kind of Hinduism. In the North, all the temples have been razed by the Muslims and the Brahmins bastardized. North Indian Hinduism is a sad and debased remnant of what it once was.

The anti-brahmin nonsense is old stuff that I have personally never seen in reality. It is completely on the fringe and inconsequential.
Majority of the Brahmin haters are found in Southern India, especially in Tamil Nadu. They consider Brahmins as Aryan migrants from North, and therefore hate them.
They burn Hindu scriptures, they hate Hindi, they Hate sanskirit, they hate everything related to North except our looks.

Not according to people I both know irl and whose commentary I've read in various places. I've worked in the education system (here in India also) in various capacities. I know that many people are happier with the selection of schools here than they were up North or in other places. That's not to say Delhi doesn't have good schools, but, there are more options here. I think I said this before to you but again - ex-pats used to live in Delhi in the 80s and 90s and early 2000s. But now I'm almost certain the South is preferred for ex-pat type living. And I know one family here who are white (British) and their kids go to school in Bangalore and previously they lived in Delhi. They are happier in Bangalore all said and done.

There are millions of North Indians in Bangalore and Chennei.

Show me proof. And then, show me that they are not stupid South Indians and that the quality ones in highly productive positions don't prefer their hometown in the South....

How do? Ahmedabad is more developed than Chennai and Cochin and Hyderabad, and Bangalore? By what measures? Mumbai and Delhi are the only cities that can compete. And we already discussed their downsides.

Still mogs Delhi.

Nigger? Lol. I'm far less a nigger than you by every measure. On VC I'll prove it to you. I bet you talk like a goofy version of an Indian influenced by American nigger culture, but I don't. Lol.

Again. As an American, I wasn't even considered truly "dark skinned" because there were obviously African Americans around. I was just considered brown. I was also a shade of two lighter than my Indian cousins as well. But this doesn't matter. No Indian-Americans in our youth gave two shits about this weird North vs. South debate here in India.

Remember you are a little bitch boy who was born long after I was driving a car on the big open roads of the U.S., you learned how to speak your first words of English when I was writing a Master's thesis. Face it, I mog you and there is no cope about darker skin here with me buddy boy.

I do associate them with you. They are all from UP, Delhi and similar places. I didn't say they were affluent Delhiites though. I think that is what you are worried about.

Yyep, North Indians usually are rebellious little Bhangra dancing pricks.

Shimla is alright. Good Husky dog culture there. Delhi inner city is shithole. Shithole !

Yes and I know much more than you about the field of education. In the West AND in India. I worked in it for many years. OF COURSE it's a problem you cuck ! The entire education field world wide is more or less one big echo chamber of garbage. See this is what I mean. As an Indian, you are eons behind understanding what "progressive" in the education field actually leads to now days. But since you are here on .is, you can ask any one of the many Westerners about our wonderful University and Public Education sentimentalities these days. You just don't have a healthy skepticism about it because you haven't experienced any of what it means to be truly be Western in the post modern era.

Show. Me. Your. "Free electricity". Back up your claims. The union territory of Delhi is giving you free electricity? I don't believe you boy! How many units of power are you using?

How many units? I mean, dude, we pay like 1200 rupees for 300 units. In the U.S. it's 4-5x that much. This is practically free already. In Delhi I doubt if you use more than that you are getting free electricity!

Wtf? It's cringe to be a man and pay your own bills? LMAO. Yeah go drink your bhang lassi and hit the bed... Bedtime for you !

I never said anything about him. I just know that you likely misunderstood both mine and @K9Otaku's points. Stop merging the two things. He's talking about Hinduism working better in the South and Swami being more hardcore and thus their followers still believe. You & I were talking about the EDUCATION SYSTEM. This is about you claiming that the education system is better off under AAP than BJP. I am simply asking you "why" considering that you know they are teaching you horseshit in the humanities fields. In the STEM fields, Indians are doing just fine under BJP also. It seems that the only changes AAP will bring is empowerment of low caste foids to help them take YOUR job as a low smv male TOP KEK, you want that?
Man, you are so cringe. Keep blabbering nonsense.

Man, you are so cringe. Keep blabbering nonsense.

"Please Sirjii I not to be following you I will think annd revert back to you at earliest today or next month"

Sincerely yours,
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Indian Hello GIF by Chumbak

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/comments/122vs3l/a_picture_of_a_kid_in_kerala_captured_by_a_nazi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Look at his nose, look at his skin and hairs. He looks more like an abo or nigger than anything else.
This sub is full of these stupid South Indian incels always trying to link themselves with North Indians and Europeans.
I still remember once a South Indian woman said she was married to a North Indian man and got massive downvotes:lul:

Do you realize race baiting is banned? Even if its just brown currycel vs lesser brown currycel?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/comments/122vs3l/a_picture_of_a_kid_in_kerala_captured_by_a_nazi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Look at his nose, look at his skin and hairs. He looks more like an abo or nigger than anything else.
This sub is full of these stupid South Indian incels always trying to link themselves with North Indians and Europeans.
I still remember once a South Indian woman said she was married to a North Indian man and got massive downvotes:lul:

They want to be white so bad.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. :lul::lul:
you are taking a specific type of people and portratying them as all of Tamil Nadu Tamils are way more Hindu than Northern counterparts all north indian temples I have been to feel weird I guess south India retained their culture probably

Last edited:
By contrast, South Indians, with all their primitiveness, are still fresh and innocent enough to naively believe in Hinduism (because that is what it really takes). If you want to see real Hindus, go to Tamil Nadu. There, Brahmins still recite the mantras as if the Mahabharata had happened yesterday. In the North, people have stopped believing in that stuff long ago. Northerners only do Yatras and stuff to piss off Muslims.
:yes: Kerala Brahmins vedic recitals are the most ancient in India compared to others and they are heavily influenced by tantrics the priests here are called tantris North Indian Hinduism is just weird and very alien it doesn't feel cultural and most 'hindu' stuff is done to piss of muslims

You are illogical. Maharashtra and Gujarat mog South to hell and back.

Majority of the Brahmin haters are found in Southern India, especially in Tamil Nadu. They consider Brahmins as Aryan migrants from North, and therefore hate them.
They burn Hindu scriptures, they hate Hindi, they Hate sanskirit, they hate everything related to North except our looks.
you get your knowlege about Tamil Nadu from WhatsApp you are portraying a specific type of political extremists as all of Tamilians retarded thing to do

:yes: Kerala Brahmins vedic recitals are the most ancient in India compared to others and they are heavily influenced by tantrics the priests here are called tantris North Indian Hinduism is just weird and very alien it doesn't feel cultural and most 'hindu' stuff is done to piss of muslims
I don't know Kerala well (only Southern state I did not visit yet). But I agree. Kerala Hinduism is the real deal.

I don't know why I find dark-skinned women attractive. Especially those who are from india are shri lanka but I think the men look Not repulsive but relatively unattractive. I'm not a faggot nor a woman so I cannot tell.

this sort of bull shit makes my fucking brain hurt

@anandkonda thots