Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at these stupid dravidians thinking this nigger looks like Aryan

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
10% - Race bait in ID

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/comments/122vs3l/a_picture_of_a_kid_in_kerala_captured_by_a_nazi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Look at his nose, look at his skin and hairs. He looks more like an abo or nigger than anything else.
This sub is full of these stupid South Indian incels always trying to link themselves with North Indians and Europeans.
I still remember once a South Indian woman said she was married to a North Indian man and got massive downvotes:lul:

Just because he has good jaw, doesn't mean he is Aryan or steppe shifted, fools.

@JayGoptri @ElTruecel does this nigger look Aryan to you?

just a nigger with good jaw and hunter eyes

Average Nordic phenotype 2050

he's probably mixed or something, i don't know

more aryan than the coping stormcucks on .is

just a nigger with good jaw and hunter eyes
Yes, he an abochad or blackchad, but not Aryan.
Those fools literally think... Good looking = Aryan

It is similar in principle to African Americans and their White ancestry.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianAncestry/comments/122vs3l/a_picture_of_a_kid_in_kerala_captured_by_a_nazi/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Look at his nose, look at his skin and hairs. He looks more like an abo or nigger than anything else.
This sub is full of these stupid South Indian incels always trying to link themselves with North Indians and Europeans.
I still remember once a South Indian woman said she was married to a North Indian man and got massive downvotes:lul:

@JayGoptri @ElTruecel does this nigger look Aryan to you?
@K9Otaku - get a load of this guy ^

almost all indians are brown. But that nigger looks more abbo than dravinigger.

I’m pretty sure some Australoids have some similarities to the Caucasoid facial structure. This may explain why Jomon have some supposedly “Caucasoid” looking features despite being 85% East Asian and 15% Australoid (Tianyuan Admixture).

There is indeed quite a lot of evidence that Dravidians have connections with Negroid Africans, but what does that prove according to you?

It is quite clear that South Indians arrived in India before what we now call "North Indians". As a result they were more primitive when they arrived because the farther you go back in time the more primitive people you find. However, today, South India is far nicer to live in than most of North India. I am quite happy living in Bangalore and I would not in a million years want to live in Delhi, let alone Lucknow or Patna.

What does that tell you?

I’m pretty sure some Australoids have some similarities to the Caucasoid facial structure. This may explain why Jomon have some supposedly “Caucasoid” looking features despite being 85% East Asian and 15% Australoid (Tianyuan Admixture).
It is similar in principle to African Americans and their White ancestry.

No, nobody should try and figure out what the hell @Misogynist Curry 卐 is actually trying to say as a bigger conclusion. His first main point in life is letting everyone know that he is "white" and that the term "Indian" should be reappropriated as "White Delhite vs. Abbo Niggers" His second main point is that he is short, and therefore Incel, but really good looking. Alrighty. And his third most precious point is that he likes this goofy political party in India called Aam Aadmi Party which is going revolutionize everything (and perhaps give even lower caste foids more bullshit activist power, if that's even possible). So yeah, welcome to @Misogynist Curry 卐 land. Crazy Delhi cat.

Last edited:
There is indeed quite a lot of evidence that Dravidians have connections with Negroid Africans, but what does that prove according to you?

It is quite clear that South Indians arrived in India before what we now call "North Indians". As a result they were more primitive when they arrived because the farther you go back in time the more primitive people you find. However, today, South India is far nicer to live in than most of North India. I am quite happy living in Bangalore and I would not in a million years want to live in Delhi, let alone Lucknow or Patna.

What does that tell you?
:feelsokman:

South India = :feelscomfy:

North India =
Rave Crowd GIF

this Dravidian nigger would slay hard if larped as black in the USA

Indians are dark brown almost black.
Brown is this—

Dark brown is this—

Who the hell said "good looking = Aryan"? I never said that..
I am taking about the people of that sub.
Yeah, some people often say that australoids are proto-caucasoid people.
South India is far nicer to live in than most of North India. I am quite happy living in Bangalore and I would not in a million years want to live in Delhi, let alone Lucknow or Patna.
Bangalore is built by North Indians. Chennai is built by North Indians, Hyderabad is built by North Indians and so on. South Indians were too dumb to build cities. In fact, south India doesn't even have any history prior to 1st century. South Indians got civilized after the advent of Hinduism in South from North.
No, nobody should try and figure out what the hell @Misogynist Curry 卐 is actually trying to say as a bigger conclusion. His first main point in life is letting everyone know that he is "white" and that the term "Indian" should be reappropriated as "White Delhite vs. Abbo Niggers" His second main point is that he is short, and therefore Incel, but really good looking. Alrighty. And his third most precious point is that he likes this goofy political party in India called Aam Aadmi Party which is going revolutionize everything (and perhaps give even lower caste foids more bullshit activist power, if that's even possible). So yeah, welcome to @Misogynist Curry 卐 land. Crazy Delhi cat.
What's your problem with AAP, boomer?
They are doing preety well in Delhi relative to BJP ruling states, and that's why thousands of "andhbhakts" are constantly migrating to Delhi in order to get better quality of life, but because of this migration, Delhi is getting jam-packed which is a major headache.

Last edited:
Bangalore is built by North Indians. Chennai is built by North Indians, Hyderabad is built by North Indians and so on.
Can you show me some sources to back your claims?

As far as I know, both Chennai and Bangalore were started by the British (even if there was some minor town there before). And Hyderabad was built by the Nizams ...

South Indians were too dumb to build cities. In fact, south India doesn't even have any history prior to 1st century. South Indians got civilized after the advent of Hinduism in South from North.
True, but now the North is a shithole and the South is nice. Why is that, in your opinion?

Last edited:
I am taking about the people of that sub.
Regardless you make the stupidest moot points.
Yeah, some people often say that australoids are proto-caucasoid people.
You have an obsession with explaining how Indians are dark skin color, except you. It's top kek.
Bangalore is built by North Indians. Chennai is built by North Indians, Hyderabad is built by North Indians and so on. South Indians were too dumb to build cities.
Dude, yes, cheap labor came from the North even back then. Both Dravidian construction workers and North Indian construction workers helped. BUT the majority of the planning and layout for these two cities and their growth into what you see was done by the British.
In fact, south India doesn't even have any history prior to 1st century. South Indians got civilized after the advent of Hinduism in South from North.
Yet for the last 70 years, the South was more pleasant to live in, and in the last 50 years most ex-pats and Westerners would prefer to I've in the South or other parts than the shitty, overcrowded (practically Muslim) country of the North. Delhi is overcrowded AND expensive as fuck for the same goods and items we can get down South.
They are doing preety well in Delhi relative to BJP ruling states, and that's why thousands of "andhbhakts" are constantly migrating to Delhi in order to get better quality of life, but because of this migration, Delhi is getting jam-packed which is a major headache.
Hahah. Yes because Delhi is a confused super post-modern hell hole. I don't have any particular problem with AAP other than the fact it's obvious they aren't able to understand India. Due to the world economy and other global constricting factors, yes they might win one day, but I don't think it spells anything good for us more so than it stands at the moment with BJP. In fact, I prefer the way things are, there is no way to make you fully understand why, but I'm sure @K9Otaku agrees on the BJP vs AAP point.

Furthermore - with AAP offering sweeping change to such a unrealistic degree, if they actually won and tried to implement all those initiatives, I think you would be disappointed very quickly. But idk.

And the..."andhbhakts"

View: https://youtu.be/kZEludsw9hM

This is hilarious. Are they keeping you company in Delhi? :feelskek:

Last edited:
One other question I have, and also tagging @K9Otaku here since we both live here and I'm sure he wouldn't mind hearing unfiltered thoughts from an unabashed Indian like yourself:

Why do YOU like AAP? So far regarding major points like economic policy, interior policy, and health care they have a lot of very weird promises.
I asked you specific questions about how AAP would capture the local jati sentiment like BJP was able to do? Yet, you never had a response. According to many Marwadis who live in my community, they say it's never going to happen, which means AAP is NOT penetrating deep enough into Indian culture to make a dent yet. Maybe that will change, but I doubt it...

...I also asked you how they would govern compared to previous Indian foreign policy preferences & norms and you had no answer. I basically think you yourself don't know shit about how AAP would actually work in India.

Then we have the bullshit "education policy" of theirs. Education is already a disastrous field, and he wants to revamp the entire government school system and break all the corruption so that they can finally make it to teaching leftist horseshit in nice clean schools? All sounds cucked and a waste of time tbh.

Last edited:
He has a big jaw and prominent cheekbones, which I guess are features seen in male models and such, whether they're European, Black, or Korean. Steppe has nothing to do with it. The big jaws were more common among hunter gatherers and became smaller as people shifted to farming. The prominent cheekbones are just a lucky roll of the genetic dice. His nose looks very typically AASI.
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Can you show me some sources to back your claims?

As far as I know, both Chennai and Bangalore were started by the British (even if there was some minor town there before). And Hyderabad was built by the Nizams ...
As I said, South Indian niggers were to dumb to build cities. Britishers built those cities with the help of North Indians.
True, but now the North is a shithole and the South is nice. Why is that, in your opinion?
South is connected to sea which is a major reason behind the development, while North is landlocked, yet many North Indian States/cities like Delhi are better as compared to any South Indian state/city.
Why don't you compare South to other coastal States like Maharashtra and Gujarat? It's preety much shithole if we compare it to them.
Regardless you make the stupidest moot points
You are the one who's stupid here!
You have an obsession with explaining how Indians are dark skin color, except you. It's top kek.
And you can't cope with, right?
Dude, yes, cheap labor came from the North even back then.
There is no North Indian labour in South. Don't associate those Gangetics with us; they aren't North Indians.
Dravidian construction workers and North Indian construction workers helped. BUT the majority of the planning and layout for these two cities and their growth into what you see was done by the British
Lol dravidians were too dumb. Britishers build those cities with the help of North Indian engineers.
Yet for the last 70 years, the South was more pleasant to live in, and in the last 50 years most ex-pats and Westerners would prefer to I've in the South or other parts than the shitty, overcrowded (practically Muslim) country of the North. Delhi is overcrowded AND expensive as fuck for the same goods and items we can get down South.
Don't worry Bangalore will have the same fate as Delhi due to excessive migration.
Hahah. Yes because Delhi is a confused super post-modern hell hole.
Confused!? Lol how:lul::lul:
I don't have any particular problem with AAP other than the fact it's obvious they aren't able to understand India.
It's you who is neither able to understand India nor AAP, fool!
Due to the world economy and other global constricting factors, yes they might win one day, but I don't think it spells anything good for us more so than it stands at the moment with BJP.
Keep coping. AAP is the future and India will certainly thrive under their government.
Why do YOU like AAP?
Because AAP is mostly full of honest and educated people unlike BJP which is full of malefactors. The best thing about AAP is that they don't do politics over religion, caste, language etc, but mainly on fulfilling the basic necessities of common men.
So far regarding major points like economic policy, interior policy, and health care they have a lot of very weird promises.
They have accomplished their most of the promises in Delhi like providing free electricity, water, good education, good healthcare and so on.
I asked you specific questions about how AAP would capture the local jati sentiment like BJP was able to do
People are getting educated. Caste politics won't last long.
According to many Marwadis who live in my community, they say it's never going to happen, which means AAP is NOT penetrating deep enough into Indian culture to make a dent yet. Maybe that will change, but I doubt it...
It will definitely change in some years. We will see a major downfall of BJP once Modi's gone.
I also asked you how they would govern compared to previous Indian foreign policy preferences & norms and you had no answer.
They will definitely do better than Modi government. They might also try to make better relationship with China and Pakistan.
I basically think you yourself don't know shit about how AAP would actually work in India.
Just like how they are working in Delhi, and that's why thousands of niggers from BJP ruling States are migrating here in search of employment and better life which their incompetent governments can't provide.
Then we have the bullshit "education policy" of theirs. Education is already a disastrous field, and he wants to revamp the entire government school system and break all the corruption so that they can finally make it to teaching leftist horseshit in nice clean schools? All sounds cucked and a waste of time tbh.
Lol you are indeed a boomer :lul:

Last edited:
South is connected to sea which is a major reason behind the development,
Bengal, Bengladesh and Myanmar are connected to the sea too and they are the shittiest of shitholes.

... many North Indian States/cities like Delhi are better as compared to any South Indian state/city.
Not in my experience. Bangalore is way better than Delhi.

Why don't you compare South to other coastal States like Maharashtra and Gujarat? It's preety much shithole if we compare it to them.
Bombay is a hellhole compared to most cities further South. Gujarat I don't know, but I doubt it is better than anything else.

What I mean with all this is that North Indian culture is indeed older, but as a result it is decadent. People in the North have seen so many invaders replace each that they don't believe in anything anymore. They have become too cynical. Their culture is a bastardized mix of Persian, Arabic and Hindu bits and pieces that does not go back more than a few Hundred years. Look at this so-called Swami who is now the CM of UP. He is a thug more than a Swami. In the South, Swamis are generally far better.

By contrast, South Indians, with all their primitiveness, are still fresh and innocent enough to naively believe in Hinduism (because that is what it really takes). If you want to see real Hindus, go to Tamil Nadu. There, Brahmins still recite the mantras as if the Mahabharata had happened yesterday. In the North, people have stopped believing in that stuff long ago. Northerners only do Yatras and stuff to piss off Muslims.

average white mogs him in every possible aspect.

One other question I have, and also tagging @K9Otaku here since we both live here and I'm sure he wouldn't mind hearing unfiltered thoughts from an unabashed Indian like yourself:

Why do YOU like AAP? So far regarding major points like economic policy, interior policy, and health care they have a lot of very weird promises.
I asked you specific questions about how AAP would capture the local jati sentiment like BJP was able to do? Yet, you never had a response. According to many Marwadis who live in my community, they say it's never going to happen, which means AAP is NOT penetrating deep enough into Indian culture to make a dent yet. Maybe that will change, but I doubt it...

...I also asked you how they would govern compared to previous Indian foreign policy preferences & norms and you had no answer. I basically think you yourself don't know shit about how AAP would actually work in India.

Wanna know something funny ? This Misogynist curry isn't even a proper curry. I followed his posts and in a discussion about curryland politics he claimed he was an Himachali Chink. This guy is fighting for Northern gangus while they would probably call him a Nepali chowkidar or some shit:lul::lul::lul:

this curry's cope posts are always SOOOOO fucking funny

Looks negroid, just with proper facial development which you're unlikely to see nowadays.

If he had white skin and blond hair he would pass as a European Chad lite, but his skin and nose just make him look like a Dravidian.

As I said, South Indian niggers were to dumb to build cities. Britishers built those cities with the help of North Indians.
Britishers built the cities, full stop ! @K9Otaku oye this guy is a piece of work, here goes..:feelsjuice:
South is connected to sea which is a major reason behind the development.
Fact.
while North is landlocked, yet many North Indian States/cities like Delhi are better as compared to any South Indian state/city.
Not fact. Define "much better". Some attributes are an improvement over others, depends what we are talking about, and honestly Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore have al caught up and offer exactly the same you get in Delhi & Mumbai, yet for cheaper.

Remember, @Misogynist Curry 卐 K9OTAKU and I are Westerners, if you want to bash on South India for not being up to the mark with North, let me tell you about how the cities and suburbs I lived in and near inside America make your entire Delhi area look like a shithole ! So I think people on this forum would trust us when we say, Bangalore and South overall MOG Delhi !
What? You mean like Ahemdabad? I don't understand what you meant. Kerla is nice Cochin is alright. Chennai same. Maharashtra rural areas are nice with modern development coming. Area in greater Bangalore like Kengeri mog the shit out of Delhi suburbs AND they have more space.
You are the one who's stupid here!
"I know you are but what am I"
And you can't cope with, right?
My Dude. I'm an American. I don't care about whether Australians were proto-white or not. You don't know the meaning of the word "cope" LMAO.
There is no North Indian labour in South. Don't associate those Gangetics with us; they aren't North Indians.
Whaaaat? @K9Otaku - shall I send him photos of all the North East + UP/Delhi construction workers who build our shit for us here? L M A O !!! :feelskek: . No many of the unskilled labour workers here come from right outside Delhi and UP area, Bihar, and of course from Mumbai also.
Lol dravidians were too dumb. Britishers build those cities with the help of North Indian engineers.
They were just as smart as the other Indians taking their guidence from the British.
Don't worry Bangalore will have the same fate as Delhi due to excessive migration.
Maybe. But it's more peaceful.
Confused!? Lol how:lul::lul:.
Because..they don't know shit about how their own people think. Just like you.
It's you who is neither able to understand India nor AAP, fool!
Then help me to understand, you still can't answer even one sood question about them ! :feelsjuice:
Keep coping. AAP is the future and India will certainly thrive under their government.
"Certainly" LOL. Like how?
Because AAP is mostly full of honest and educated people.
Doubtful. It's their education which is a problem in the first place..
unlike BJP which is full of malefactors. The best thing about AAP is that they don't do politics over religion, caste, language etc, but mainly on fulfilling the basic necessities of common men.
Then they can never govern India. Forget it.
They have accomplished their most of the promises in Delhi like providing free electricity, water, good education, good healthcare and so on.
Free electricity? You are telling me you don't pay for any electricity bill? Lol what? Show me your pay portal and I screenshot, you can remove identifying details , otherwise I won't believe you. Oh wait..you don't have access to all these things..mommy/daddy pay your bills directly. See what I mean about lack of experience?
People are getting educated. Caste politics won't last long.
Then it will be even more of a shit place once woke "educated" takes over..it's already like that in the IT fields and Human Resources, marketing, advertising and even in education field.
It will definitely change in some years. We will see a major downfall of BJP once Modi's gone.
Maybe not.
They will definitely do better than Modi government. They might also try to make better relationship with China and Pakistan.
Fucking scary as shit. You want the Indian subcontinent to become a full blown authoritarian State? China?
Just like how they are working in Delhi, and that's why thousands of niggers from BJP ruling States are migrating here in search of employment and better life which their incompetent governments can't provide.
Then let Delhi become it's own special shithole.
Lol you are indeed a boomer :lul:
Means I have more experience and brains than you, lived in 3 countries and worked for much longer. You are a little clown who was born yesterday.

Last edited:
Wanna know something funny ? This Misogynist curry isn't even a proper curry. I followed his posts and in a discussion about curryland politics he claimed he was an Himachali Chink. This guy is fighting for Northern gangus while they would probably call him a Nepali chowkidar or some shit:lul::lul::lul:
Top kek !

Last edited:
this curry's cope posts are always SOOOOO fucking funny
Yeah, he always does this. He wants everyone to know that Delhi has light skin "true white people" living in it and the rest of India should be burnt. Still doesn't help him and his "I'm short" problems but...idk.

Bengal, Bengladesh and Myanmar are connected to the sea too and they are the shittiest of shitholes.

Not in my experience. Bangalore is way better than Delhi.

Bombay is a hellhole compared to most cities further South. Gujarat I don't know, but I doubt it is better than anything else.

What I mean with all this is that North Indian culture is indeed older, but as a result it is decadent. People in the North have seen so many invaders replace each that they don't believe in anything anymore. They have become too cynical. Their culture is a bastardized mix of Persian, Arabic and Hindu bits and pieces that does not go back more than a few Hundred years. Look at this so-called Swami who is now the CM of UP. He is a thug more than a Swami. In the South, Swamis are generally far better.

By contrast, South Indians, with all their primitiveness, are still fresh and innocent enough to naively believe in Hinduism (because that is what it really takes). If you want to see real Hindus, go to Tamil Nadu. There, Brahmins still recite the mantras as if the Mahabharata had happened yesterday. In the North, people have stopped believing in that stuff long ago. Northerners only do Yatras and stuff to piss off Muslims.
@Misogynist Curry 卐

Let's add on..

Bangalore weather mogs the hell out of your Delhi shit weather. The crime rate in Bangalore is almost 50-60% less than DelhiHole. Prices for the same salwar kameez and all the other bullshit women want is less. Cucks in Delhi be wasting a fortune on same crap. The school system and private school advantages are moe varied because Chennai + Hyderabad+ Bangalore have more ex-pats living in them with higher expectations. Bangalore & Chennei rank 170th globally in terms of most expensive cities of the world, whereas Delhi is like 90th. Yet we can get all the same shit you can for slightly cheaper in South !

Yeah, he always does this. He wants everyone to know that Delhi has light skin "true white people" living in it and the rest of India should be burnt. Still doesn't help him and his "I'm short" problems but...idk.
Delhi people are as white as the shit I take:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Delhi people are as white as the shit I take:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Whatever. "White" is in this case a skin color. And to me, anyone North West of Afghanistan (with some exceptions) can potentially have a pigment of "white". But this moron is suffering from some other delusion. @Misogynist Curry 卐 is embarrassed about his cultural & country cousins in India, and since the only Europeans and Westerners he's ever had come into contact with are exclusively on Incels.is, he is very excited to prove he's also "white" :feelskek:

Bangladesh has a higher GDP per capita than India

Indians obsession with phenotypes is fucking cringe. They're all subhuman ethnics. Never heard a nordic chad talk about that shit the way they do.