Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at these people who need therapy...

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Example 1:

Look at the QUEEN. Her psychosis made her believe there was something wrong with her brow ridge and forehead, although it was all in her head and nobody else could see her manic hallucinations. Unfortunately, instead of going to therapy and taking antidepressants, she let her BDD get the best of her and ruined her face with invasive plastic surgery. The toxicity of the TruFemCels community drove her to spend thousands of dollars on ruining her beautiful face.

Example 2:

Here we have a man who has been diagnosed with severe toxic misogyny. He hated women so much that it caused him to have major BDD and he believed that he had an "asymmetrical eye area" despite everyone he talked to, including multiple doctors, telling him that his eyes were perfectly symmetrical and he was delusional. He claimed to have "Enopthalmos", a non existent form of disfigurement born from sexist and antisemitic conspiracy theories spread by the terrorist "incel" community online. Instead of seeking therapy, anti depressants, and chemical castration like his proud independent female psychologist recommended, he let his toxic pedophile rage get the best of him and he surrendered to his BDD instead of fighting it. Now his face is severely mangled by the evil and vain surgeons and he has an even worse personality due to the surgery.

Example 3:

Here we have a man with an imagined "asymmetrical jaw", a condition made up by the "incel" community and as excuse to rape and murder high school girls. When we reached out to The American Medical Association, they confirmed that there is indeed no such thing as "asymmetrical jaw" nor has there ever been a recorded case of it in history. Once again the "incel" community has made up false medical conditions to use as an excuse for their sexist and antisemitic narrative. This poor man fell into a deep psychosis due to his imagined "asymmetrical jaw" and underwent a face ruining operation rather than seeking therapy and medication like he should have. As you can clearly see, there is absolutely no visible difference in his jaw in the before and after picture above, however, the surgery ruined the personality of his face by 16.4 millimeters and now his personality is scarred for life.

As you can see, "asymmetry" is a new word on the internet that incels made up. After speaking with counter terrorism experts, we discovered that the definition of the new "asymmetry" internet slang word is "lack of equality or equivalence between parts or aspects of something; lack of symmetry", in other words, the counter terrorism expert explained, "a desire to rape high school girls and kill them". If you know anyone who claims to have "asymmetry", please report them to the police before an innocent woman gets raped and murdered.

-Author, Barry Soyburg (PhD in Toxic Misogyny, Gender Studies, Feminist Quantum Physics, Transgender Inter-Dimensional Travel, and Cat Grooming)

Last edited:
I thought for a split second this was a real article :feelskek:

fuark incels are so evil

"It is just BDD sweety but I'm going to fuck chad "

No! Don't try and improve yourself with plastic surgery. We want REAL genetic Chad's, not you disgusting Inkwells.

"It is just BDD sweety but I'm going to fuck chad "
"My boyfriend Chad suffers from BDD too honey... Big Dick Disorder! teehee ... Go kill yourself ugly manlet!"

No! Don't try and improve yourself with plastic surgery. We want REAL genetic Chad's, not you disgusting Inkwells.
I wish the media understood that truecels don't want facial surgery to get laid, that's incels... Truecels want facial surgery just to make life bearable and avoid suicide.

I wish the media understood that truecels don't want facial surgery to get laid, that's incels... Truecels want facial surgery just to make life bearable and avoid suicide.
True, but nowadays women's hypergamy has gone up so much that it's hard for even an average guy to get his looksmatch or a point below it.

True, but nowadays women's hypergamy has gone up so much that it's hard for even an average guy to get his looksmatch or a point below it.
All non chad men should unite to further the cause of artificial wombs and female companion robots.

maybe if they took some stand-up classes

cope.
Dolphindiving off a roof is better
Especially if you splatter all over some symfaced roasties on the sidewalk below and get your blood and guts all over their Gucci handbags...

Especially if you splatter all over some symfaced roasties on the sidewalk below and get your blood and guts all over their Gucci handbags...
legit loled

This is literally what IT thinks.

This is literally what IT thinks.

Makes me want to make a BrazilianSmegma alt reddit account and post that picture on a facial disfigurement sub.

I'm actually going to get cognitive behavioral therapy in January as my gp demanded that I should give it a try

(((Psychiatry))) =joke

I'm actually going to get cognitive behavioral therapy in January as my gp demanded that I should give it a try
He can't force you to go. Therapy is basically paying to have IT yell at you. Surgery and suicide are the only effective treatments.