Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Look at these coal burner comics made by some French muslimcel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

Images 2

Imagen 2022 11 27 164705388

Images 5

Surprised to see that coal burner hate isn't exclusive of white stormfrontcels, muslimcels also don't like when their foids have kids with blacks even if they are also muslim. Never began for blackcels.

FUCK ALL IMAGES ARE BROKEN LET ME FIX IT

Last edited:
Race mixing is a crime
I would totally date a 10/10 Stacy from another country but I'd rather have kids with a 1/10 from my own country so my genes stay pure

I currently live in another country because my parents were immigrantcels but i will move back asap maybe I'll ascend cause it's impossible in this tall nordic hellhole

1588166920597-jpg.373087

1570235687410-jpg.373090

images-5-jpeg.373100

Surprised to see that coal burner hate isn't exclusive of white stormfrontcels, muslimcels also don't like when their foids have kids with blacks even if they are also muslim. Never began for blackcels.

I don’t understand French but good on the French for not wanting to be mixed with apes

@Diocel thoughts?

White should breed white.
Black should breed black.
Asian should breed asian.
Anything different is just kike degeneracy.

I would totally date a 10/10 Stacy from another country but I'd rather have kids with a 1/10 from my own country so my genes stay pure
exactly my thoughts, betraying your race is cope

View attachment 680414
View attachment 680415
View attachment 680416
View attachment 680417
View attachment 680418

other way around, modern based comics like this are only made by muslims or asians (Blackpill Comics by Eurasian Tiger)
the white version is like, wyatt mann cartoons from 30 years ago

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Is that a ricecel in the second pic?

White should breed white.
Black should breed black.
Asian should breed asian.
Anything different is just kike degeneracy.
Based.

Went to a school with lots of mudslimes, can confirm they r the biggest coalburners on the planet :lasereyes:

moroccan women are one of the biggest whores in france, they are big race traitors who go for niggers, just like noodles who are obsessed with whites

theres whole telegram group of moroccan incels doxxing their women who go for other races

moroccans still have high SMV i think they attract spanish/italian/french women

This makes my ouioui hard