Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Look at the sheer athleticism of this deer! Civilization robbed us of a chance to develop our athleticism and strength, making us weak soy cucks.

Civilization robbed us of a chance to develop our athleticism and strength
there's just no point in being strong anymore compared to ancient times where humans had to fight with nature and each other for resources.

Civilization robbed us of a chance to develop our athleticism and strength, making us weak soy cucks.​

first based post from you

Intelligence above all

Fuck no! Strength and athleticism first. We need robust barbarian Chads and Stacies!
Foids are not supposed to be strong and athletic and why do we need them? We are incels nigger

Fuck no! Strength and athleticism first. We need robust barbarian Chads and Stacies!
Humans became the planet's most superior species because of intelligence, not because of physicality.

nigga that is a deer

i could beat up a (small) crocodile

Foids are not supposed to be strong and athletic and why do we need them? We are incels nigger
I need my thick robust amazon slut! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

If it was a wild athletic human it wouldn't have escaped the croc
because the thing in your video is a fucking deer with different adaptations and abilities compared to humans :reeeeee:

I need JBs mannn

because the thing in your video is a fucking deer with different adaptations and abilities compared to humans :reeeeee:
Yeah but humans would've gotten stronger than what they are now had we continue to hunt in the wild.

Yeah but humans would've gotten stronger than what they are now had we continue to hunt in the wild.
nah mang
look at earlier human species like the erectus and heidbelgensis (idc about spelling) they were tougher than prehistoric humans, every new species got weaker and more lanklet-like, with a higher IQ. Humans were meant for civilization.

No thanks nigga. I don't want to live in wood huts and forage for berries.

Nice! I use to be somewhat athletic. Now, I'm starting to feel to feel the agepill as-of-now TBH.:feelsbadman:

I was never athletic to begin with.

Just oogq booga mang

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back