Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Look at all the moralfags on this thread on looksmax

Even though they’re redpilled and moralfags too?
That doesn't have anything to do with evaluating looks if we're being truthful.

Honestly I don't even know anyway. The best way to evaluate your looks is Tinder anyway, not some internet forum

That doesn't have anything to do with evaluating looks if we're being truthful.

Honestly I don't even know anyway. The best way to evaluate your looks is Tinder anyway, not some internet forum
Has anyone here used tinder?

A 45 can snag a 16 year old jb, but I can't even glance at one without getting a look of fear/disgust.

How would you know they never got laid?
I don't fucking know dude, you can never truly know if anyone is an incel on this site. Literally anyone could be LARPing

I don't fucking know dude, you can never truly know if anyone is an incel on this site. Literally anyone could be LARPing

Dont give people much credit .. to even understand what an incel even is let alone the name of this site " incels.co" you have to go through some shit in life ..so most of the dwellers here id say even if not incels , they are not successfull with woman whatsoever .

Also having a much on tinder say nothing about your sex life .

Dont give people much credit .. to even understand what an incel even is let alone the name of this site " incels.co" you have to go through some shit in life ..so most of the dwellers here id say even if not incels , they are not successfull with woman whatsoever .
Well I will agree that the vast majority of people on here are incels, but he's asking me how I know what goes on in everyone's life, how am I supposed to know?

Jfl at the IT tier faggotry. Why do cucks get triggered when you tell them about hebephillia and ephebophilia?

Elfmax is a cuckmaxxed retard itcel

Elfmax is a cuckmaxxed retard itcel
Who’s elfmax?
Jfl at the IT tier faggotry. Why do cucks get triggered when you tell them about hebephillia and ephebophilia?
Because they’re brainwashed by the pedo hysteria
Well I will agree that the vast majority of people on here are incels, but he's asking me how I know what goes on in everyone's life, how am I supposed to know?
Idk I wouldn’t consider someone a fakecel if they matched on tinder

looksmax.org == Fagsmax.me

I want to butcher every normscum faggot cunt on looksmaxx.
And they aren’t even very blackpilled
It's a redpill site for aspies who think they're Chads.

Last edited:
I want to butcher every normscum faggot cunt on looksmaxx.

It's a redpill site for aspies who think they're Chads.
Now I have second thoughts about joining that website

Who’s elfmax?

Because they’re brainwashed by the pedo hysteria

Idk I wouldn’t consider someone a fakecel if they matched on tinder
Dunno but jfc, that site has so many cucks

The looksmax guys were right here, it's not a case of a 16 year old and 45 year old dating, the man was grooming the girl since age 12.

The looksmax guys were right here, it's not a case of a 16 year old and 45 year old dating, the man was grooming the girl since age 12.
And what if they met when she was 16?

@Napoleon de Geso @Mainländer

Why did they have to kill her she could have been my girlfriend

a year ago looksmax wasn't this shit.Now all the users are unfunny retarded normalfags and all the good users have left,with a few exceptions.
the site's as good as dead

a year ago looksmax wasn't this shit.Now all the users are unfunny retarded normalfags and all the good users have left,with a few exceptions.
the site's as good as dead
That’s why the mods here are strict, to prevent this website from changing into normies

That’s why the mods here are strict, to prevent this website from changing into normies
fair enough but looksmax.org was never supposed to be segregated to only incels,even tho the userbase is literally the same as this site

fair enough but looksmax.org was never supposed to be segregated to only incels,even tho the userbase is literally the same as this site
Yeah but some of the people there aren’t incel and are redpilled

there are more incels on looksmax.org than there are on incels.co
Redpilled incels and shit are there. Most users here prolly don’t use looksmax.org

Redpilled incels and shit are there. Most users here prolly don’t use looksmax.org
some here do,but very few.
you have a point.
but the redpill is mostly mocked there