Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Longhairmaxxing could be legit, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Since it’s Sunday and some othercels here are sharing church tales n shiet, here’s another one from my past for yall, mang

Some of yall know about the clingy lil foid ive gone on at length about from when i was a teencel, mang.

I remember how being longhairmaxxed was my distinguishing feature for her, nvm the fact that I was the only chinko there, mang

Ah, the innocence of not yet having rice aversion as a murikkkan whitoid chica, mang… anyway, I fondly recall how she’d refer to me as “long hair guy” n shiet before she learned of my name, mang.

I still have a place in my heart for her, even tho she likely aint the same chica anymore, mang

Last edited:
How? All she did was see you as an Asian guy with long hair. Nothing more jfl. Niggas on here desperate for any slight attention.

How? All she did was see you as an Asian guy with long hair. Nothing more jfl. Niggas on here desperate for any slight attention.
Hence the cope tag, retard mang :feelsjuice:

You've learned from us well.

niggas will remember events from decades ago as their copefuel

Truecel trait: you can't get foids with short or long hair

I think the best looksmaxxing strategy for normies is long-ish hair and beard.

I think the best looksmaxxing strategy for normies is long-ish hair and beard.
I look better with little to no hair but have to hide it cuz of balding. My face is so short

Ethics remember every word a white female spoke to them and automatically think she was hitting on them jfl. I thought I was a loser but now I just come on this site just to see how low ethnics will go.

Yeah. Long face = chad
Adam lanza

I was incel when i had long hair, i'm incel now with short hair. Cope.

Ethics remember every word a white female spoke to them and automatically think she was hitting on them jfl. I thought I was a loser but now I just come on this site just to see how low ethnics will go.
Thus proving the point that whitecel is fakecel, Chico :smonk:

I'm norwooding

Long hair = incel, normies always have short hair or slightly medium length.

No one has long hair where I am, I live in a masculine area so I got mocked for my long hair
JFL. I got brutally mocked for my long hair too, especially in high school.

niggas will remember events from decades ago as their copefuel

Yeah, Chad has so many interactions with toilets that he forgot the name of the toilet he woke up next to today. Sub-Chad's cling on to that one cashier who didn't give him a disgusting look or even smiled at him 15 years ago.

L
Since it’s Sunday and some othercels here are sharing church tales n shiet, here’s another one from my past for yall, mang

Some of yall know about the clingy lil foid ive gone on at length about from when i was a teencel, mang.

I remember how being longhairmaxxed was my distinguishing feature for her, nvm the fact that I was the only chinko there, mang

Ah, the innocence of not yet having rice aversion as a murikkkan whitoid chica, mang… anyway, I fondly recall how she’d refer to me as “long hair guy” n shiet before she learned of my name, mang.

I still have a place in my heart for her, even tho she likely aint the same chica anymore, mang
The answers obviously to liu bei maxx

Yeah, Chad has so many interactions with toilets that he forgot the name of the toilet he woke up next to today. Sub-Chad's cling on to that one cashier who didn't give him a disgusting look or even smiled at him 15 years ago.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: