Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think I may have developed a oneitis, blood

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
-
i’ve been eyeing a certain Chica for a minute now at the uni
i see her because she is one of the student staff workers n shiet :feelsohh:
here’s the thing… she’s nowhere near noodle n shiet, she’s a latina Chica with glasses n small frame :owo:
fullerton would be so proud of me
i know this Chica to be siblings of one of my coworkers so i know her name n shiet mang

this is truly going to destroy me being unable to attract her cause there’s no beginning for me, blood. :fuk:

it’s over

Talk to her.
Ask her out.
Get rejected.
Forget about her.

That's the way you should do if you have an oneitis.

Talk to her.
Ask her out.
Get rejected.
Forget about her.

true mang…
it’s just that i’ll be missing her n shiet once i leave for the break or rejects me and it’s going to tear me apart

it’s over

true mang…
it’s just that i’ll be missing her n shiet once i leave for the break or rejects me and it’s going to tear me apart

it’s over
The more time you wait before speaking to her, the more dreams you'll get about her, the more brutal the rejection will be and the more sad you'll be after it.

So if you don't wait too much, your brain won't have enough time to fantasize love shit about her and you, and the easier you'll be able to forget her.

Trust my former oneitiscel experience bro, get rid of that shit asap.

here’s the thing… she’s nowhere near noodle n shiet, she’s a latina Chica with glasses n small frame :owo:
i know this Chica to be siblings of one of my coworkers so i know her name n shiet mang

this is truly going to destroy me being unable to attract her cause there’s no beginning for me, blood. :fuk:

it’s over
Go attract her YOU chad, YOU CAN do it!

it’s over
Try

Take creepshots of her.

it’s over

NO oneitis for me

The more time you wait before speaking to her, the more dreams you'll get about her, the more brutal the rejection will be and the more sad you'll be after it.

So if you don't wait too much, your brain won't have enough time to fantasize love shit about her and you, and the easier you'll be able to forget her.

Trust my former oneitiscel experience bro, get rid of that shit asap.
Screenshot 20230504 001909
I don't make those magick threads for the fuck if it. This dude knows her name.

I had 2 latina professor aids one for history one for art history. They always made eye contact with me :feelsohh: and laughed at some things i said but they were a couple years older than me mang i was too scared to do anything

Happened to me recently at a seasonal job with an amazingly and uniquely beautiful Puerto Rican and Italian princess :cryfeels:

Talk to her.
Ask her out.
Get rejected.
Forget about her.

Fucking fakecel. Truecels can't "just talk" to women. Your flair is ironic considering this is the exact advice of normies

Am I the only one without a slutina fetish, odd.

Fucking fakecel. Truecels can't "just talk" to women. Your flair is ironic considering this is the exact advice of normies
Yes you can, you might risk getting the cops called on you but you absolutely can.

cucked asf

drop these hellish thoughts out of your mind

Yes you can, you might risk getting the cops called on you but you absolutely can.
Another one exposes themselves. That's not what I'm talking about

Negative, blood. I usually massively lust over noodle toilets, but Jocie is the exception. :owo:

it’s over for my face and race though n shiet

cucked asf

drop these hellish thoughts out of your mind
it’s hard, mang :cryfeels:
But i refuse to be a cuck. I want to hurt people at the thought of me ever being a cuck.

it’s over