Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A noodle Chica thanked me, should I feel cucked, mang?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I went for my run today at the uni gym, and here at my uni there are a lot of cumskin and noodle toilets that roam this libby institute.
and that's exactly who's ID i found chillin on the ground, mang
She was a cumskin/noodle toilet mix
Since our uni requires you to have ID to get into practically every building, i figured I'd give it back to her since I seen her on the same track as my running, also cause I have a soul n shiet unlike some of you Chicos :smonk:
I stopped her after she was passing by the entrance to the track on her lap, at first she seemed on guard against me, but once I told her "Hey, I think you dropped this, mang." She lightened up just a lil bit and responded with "Oh, thank you."
At that moment, I felt good inside, but I also was questioning myself asking if I was a cuck for that, blood. :feelswhat:

My answer was confirmed when her 6'3-6'4 cumskin Chad bf came from his lap and stopped next to her to see the what the hell goin on
Chad thanked me as well :feelsUgh:
Stop fucking thanking me normies, you cuck me everyday and want me to think it's genuine? You guys piss me off more than drill sarnt when my battles thanked him jfl, blood.

Also @parzurnacs ik i was supposed to run 7k in 40 mins, but I ran 5k in 26:50, my endurance and pace is shiet because me inkwell o' ironsides body is heavy widebody like muh m1 abrams n shiet

it's over

inkwel adventures on campus

inkwel adventures on campus
Indeed wwe

over

Should’ve posted it in the lost and found or something if you had a guilty conscience

Should’ve posted it in the lost and found or something if you had a guilty conscience
probably what I would've done if I didn't see the toilet while I was running

over

fuck, mang
she might become the oneitis of my oneitis, this event has been attacking my thoughts relentlessly, I can't even focus on my work jfl
i probably will never see her again anyway

it's over

i probably will never see her again anyway
o’inkwell ironsides was correct n shiet, but it plagues me seeing this thread again :feelscry:
I ALREADY HAVE JOCIE AS A ONEITIS, FUCK OUT OF MY MIND TOILETS!!

it’s over

i keep seeing noodles with whites in public but it pains me even more when i read about it while not expecting it :feelsrope:

o’inkwell ironsides was correct n shiet, but it plagues me seeing this thread again :feelscry:
I ALREADY HAVE JOCIE AS A ONEITIS, FUCK OUT OF MY MIND TOILETS!!

it’s over
Joever

I went for my run today at the uni gym, and here at my uni there are a lot of cumskin and noodle toilets that roam this libby institute.
and that's exactly who's ID i found chillin on the ground, mang
She was a cumskin/noodle toilet mix
Since our uni requires you to have ID to get into practically every building, i figured I'd give it back to her since I seen her on the same track as my running, also cause I have a soul n shiet unlike some of you Chicos :smonk:
I stopped her after she was passing by the entrance to the track on her lap, at first she seemed on guard against me, but once I told her "Hey, I think you dropped this, mang." She lightened up just a lil bit and responded with "Oh, thank you."
At that moment, I felt good inside, but I also was questioning myself asking if I was a cuck for that, blood. :feelswhat:

My answer was confirmed when her 6'3-6'4 cumskin Chad bf came from his lap and stopped next to her to see the what the hell goin on
Chad thanked me as well :feelsUgh:
Stop fucking thanking me normies, you cuck me everyday and want me to think it's genuine? You guys piss me off more than drill sarnt when my battles thanked him jfl, blood.

Also @parzurnacs ik i was supposed to run 7k in 40 mins, but I ran 5k in 26:50, my endurance and pace is shiet because me inkwell o' ironsides body is heavy widebody like muh m1 abrams n shiet

it's over
No .Your ascension is coming soon as a gift for being a good human .

Incellahu akhbar!

Last edited: