Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Longest LDAR streak

• Thread starter Deleted member 6657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6657

blockhead
-
Today I spent 12 hours in bed since I returned to university. Idk what got into me, but I keep getting depressed.

Anyway, I remember last year there were times ive spent over 24 hours in bed maybe up to 36 only getting up to piss in a bottle. Anyone else LDAR like this?

p.s. I'm gonna stay of the forum for a minute to catch up on my endless studies and work I put myself through. Pic related

Attachments

• 3rtqVWk.jpg
    3rtqVWk.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 103
You keep getting depressed bc you're ugly

And yes I've done streaks like that before. So bad for you but feels good to

Lay
Down
And
Relax

Jfl at actually studying and putting in effort. I just LDAR tbh and go to class if I have to take an exam or something.

The longest I’ve stayed in bed without getting up is probably 20+ hours. Only got up because my brother literally dragged me out of bed.

fuck as a stemcel that picture ends me:feelsrope:

I used to sleep 12 hours everyday back when i was a neet.

Same bro :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
At least we can use our stembuxx to surgerymaxx
thats the plan i have a bunch of surgeries I want to work on, and im gonna have to blow money traveling too. fuck too bad i hate studying so much lol itll be some more years of suffering before i can have the money
It's over buddy boyos
at this point i rot so hard i might just fail anyways jfl over

I haven't moved since 9am yesterday apart from pissing and getting food. ive also been awake for 36 hours

14 months left the house twice a week for an hour to run errands no exxageration

If you allow for small bathroom or food breaks then 10 years.

Yes sir, this past weekend spent around 30 hours in bed besides using the bathroom or going to the kitchen for food

thats the plan i have a bunch of surgeries I want to work on, and im gonna have to blow money traveling too. fuck too bad i hate studying so much lol itll be some more years of suffering before i can have the money

at this point i rot so hard i might just fail anyways jfl over

Bro my motivation is at subatomic particle level right now. I don't even bother studying anymore and just half ass the assignments. I can graduate next year but idk if I should do it, even though living on campus is hell. I just don't have the knowledge/experience yet that I would be able to successfully get a job.

last time I LDARed that hard was when i was really sick and had a bad fever, idk if that counts though

yes i once slept for 2 days only got up to piss. many times ive layed in bed fore 12-14 hours.

Without pissing? Maybe 8. But i was a recluse in general. NEET for 3 years.

Anyway, I remember last year there were times ive spent over 24 hours in bed maybe up to 36 only getting up to piss in a bottle. Anyone else LDAR like this?
LDAR legend tbh.

Without pissing? Maybe 8. But i was a recluse in general. NEET for 3 years.
I really hate needing to piss as it happens even if you fast so eventually you have to get up to take a leak. What a joke that I despise my own base bodily functions.
LDAR legend tbh.
Way of the road
RIP

Last edited:
I really hate needing to piss as it happens even if you fast so eventually you have to get up to take a leak. What a joke that I despise my own base bodily functions.

Way of the road
RIP View attachment 55696
I hate needing to piss so much, I will do it even when my bladder is slightly full. People think I have a small bladder, but I give no fucks. That shit isn't meant to be retained

Way of the road
RIP View attachment 55696

I just use a bottle tbh. Often have 10-20 bottles of piss just lying around my room :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: