Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Long time, no see brocels...

VainHireling2

VainHireling2

Everyone-expect-me-is-a-tranny-PILL
-
Over last 3-4 months I've been trying to get rid of my resentment towards women for less than respectful treatment of me (Scoffing at me, one-worded responses to tame questions "How are you?" and shit) I don't recall having shown violent tendencies towards women, hell I think I act like a normal person would, my social skills are OK.

I kinda have grown to see how inept and immature you guys are, but blackpill is the truth and normies just don't get it that hypergamous nature and genetic determinism are still prevalent in todays society. Attractive and high status men are still getting away with more than men standing lower in society,
All that talk about women being able to sense someones degeneracy or sub-par social skills are nothing more but a cover for bias against unattractive people and a way to make a man second guess his every move.

Not feeling entitled to anything from a woman (even basic civility) and being empathetic towards issues women face (feeling threatened by interacting with a non-Chad, not starting the day with an abortion and ugly trannies in pisser) does not make anyless succesful and attractive to them
Woman are trying to sell that talk that they are helpless victims of constant oppression and it's no fault of their own.
Like everyone else in the world, women also have their agendas, biases and propensity for bullshitting people and they feel uncomfortable having theirflaws pointed out.

In my view, the bluepill and the talk about how women care about someones personality more than physical attractiveness or social status is only partially true and serves mostly as a damage control to an act of revealing rather ugly truths about their nature.

It's grueling to interact with them as a sub-5.
Sure I've made one female acquaintance and my female work colleagues are not trying to get my ass kicked out of a job (Dentistry). But there's still distance and distrust on both sides. Trying my luck on dating sites was, uuuuhhhhh, iffy, there was some interest, but mostly from landwhales and semi-passing trannies, still gross. Normal women, my age, not some instagram thots or lolis (some of you pedos drool over), think they are hot shit and thus Chad-only.

This bullshit about men feeling entitled to sex with only hottest bitches has its counterpart with women going for high-status, living shield, ATM Chad or nothing.

I think the Junction System is much more interesting then the Materia System, personally... Even though the latter obviously has a wider appeal, for a good reason.

The Junction System is basically a difficulty toggle in the game.
If you want the game to be piss easy, Junction your best magic to your stats, while only doing half of the battles.

If you want the game to break your balls, Junction the basic Level 1 magic to your stats, and do all the battles.

It's great.
Also, Triple Triad is the best mini-game Final Fantasy ever had. Don't @ me.

Prestigious unifag, foid friends, do you have eyes to see what you are typing out? Or do they materialize from your anus straight to text?

Seethe harder, useless pedofaggots. :feelshaha:
Room temp IQ, go rinse your shitmouth out with listerine GrAY and think a little before you type up another tinder dating profile

As a 34 year old I can say that blackpill is the truth, incels cry everytime they wake up after age 30 and it never began for popstarPikachucels.

Dnr GrAY, go spam your bullshit elsewhere
If he’s the same @VainHireling2 as from before he’s actually a veteran user here and a real life dentalcel.

Thus making him the bane or arch nemesis of the toothrotcel @Saysitsover.

Dentist faggot

Actually I take it all back I was in a steamy mood

full

ht tps: / /discord . gg / xm65Th5A

Over last 3-4 months I've been trying to get rid of my resentment towards women for less than respectful treatment of me (Scoffing at me, one-worded responses to tame questions "How are you?" and shit) I don't recall having shown violent tendencies towards women, hell I think I act like a normal person would, my social skills are OK.

I kinda have grown to see how inept and immature you guys are

Unearned feelings of superiority are the high of choice for many of the most unlikeable retards I have ever been around. What is the achievement in supressing your justified feelings of resentment so you can fit in with amoral normie scum better? You are congratulating yourself on finally loving big brother when all that makes you is Winston Smith in the last chapter of 1984. And you don't even need to get rid of them, you can just play pretend, people can't tell the difference anyways.

"Oh, but blackpill is still the truth brother!" So you only bought half of the brainwashing? Amazing, now you can feel smarter than both normies and incels at the same time.

Why even come back when all you are gonna do is talk down to the people you try to relate to in the next sentence? Just fuck off

Well, at least you are not a brainwashed bluepiller or redpiller. Btw, hating women is justified, don't be a soyboy, just embrace your hatred for women.