Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long Term Depression Permanently Changes the Brain

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2018-02-years-depression-brain.html

The research shows that people with longer periods of untreated depression, lasting more than a decade, had significantly more brain inflammation compared to those who had less than 10 years of untreated depression. In an earlier study, Dr. Meyer's team discovered the first definitive evidence of inflammation in the brain in clinical depression.

This study provides the first biological evidence for large brain changes in long-lasting depression, suggesting that it is a different stage of illness that needs different therapeutics - the same perspective taken for early and later stages of Alzheimer's disease, he says.

I think I have irreversible damage from social isolation, depression, stress and rotting.

it was a meme i heard before on wizchan but it seems it's legit real

Interesting info.

Rotting damaged the brain a long time ago

Damn. Well there was only ever one way to go

Get on anti depression medication ASAP to restore your brain. It did wonders for me.

loneliness and incel literally kills you

there have been a number of studies into it

but cucktears just don't want to listen when it comes to this particular argument

Is it permanent? Being obese/sedentary also increases brain inflammation but it can change by life style changes.

I wonder how long term schizophrenia changes the brain

all brain damage is permanent

people never recover from concussions. take the NFL for example, they only get worse, even DECADES afterwards

this has been proven by science endless times

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back