Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long Term "Dating" is an Extremely Degenrate Concept and Here is Why

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
[First off, this is coming from someone going volcel, so you over at Inceltears should actually read this before writing it off as jealousy].
We live in a society which not only approves of, but applauds long-term "dating". Actually, many people advise doing a series of "LTRs" over actual marriage. However, whenever I hear the terms "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" I think of degeneracy.
Let's call these things for what they are: Marriage without the paperwork. Sure, you may not OFFICIALLY be together. But you are emotionally bonded. You are physically bonded. You share possessions, money, and experiences. You are wholly interdependent. You are, for all intents and purposes, "married".
However, with dating, one has the ability to sift in and out of relationships without the paperwork. If an LTR is marriage, then a "breakup" is divorce. This is why dating is an extremely degenerate concept. Most people probably date around 5-7 people before they get OFFICIALLY "married". However, all those LTR spoil the very concept of a true "marriage". A person who has had 6 boyfriends prior to their husband has, for all intents and purposes, been married 7 times. The OFFICIAL "marriage" now has far less meaning since emotional bonds with other people exist and sifting in and out of relationships is a habit. That husband is no longer a true love and a one and only, rather, he is just another guy. This very process of heartbreak after heartbreak will harden a person's heart to the point that they will not be able to fully appreciate their spouse.
Not only will someone struggle to full appreciate their spouse after dating many people, but it is actually adultery. "Dumping" someone is betraying them, and is the same as divorce since you are breaking a SPIRITUAL commitment (A commitment without the papers). IF you doubt anything I've said, compare today's divorce rate t that of the 1940's when prolonged dating wasn't as prevalent, but divorce was still legal.

Want to see what some certified anti-degenerates think of this @RopeForSluts @Lookismisreal @Anonymous

Absolutely. Dating culture is pure degeneracy and pretty much only exists in the west, in it's current form anyway. Dating culture is what allows and even encourages females to be extremely picky, hypergamous cunts. They weren't like this when they were taught that having multiple relationships is wrong. Dating culture/abandonment of enforced young marriage is the main reason incels exist within civilization.

Modern degenerates even plan their relationships not to last before they've even started! A recent trend for females is to get a "fall boyfriend" so they can cuddle in the fall and winter and then break up and go back to slutting around woth Chads the rest of the year. It's absolutely sickening.

Yeah. I find it offensive when couples of people like this get married too. It's nothing but a vain ceremony and extra paperwork then.

ItheIthe said:
[First off, this is coming from someone going volcel, so you over at Inceltears should actually read this before writing it off as jealousy].
We live in a society which not only approves of, but applauds long-term "dating". Actually, many people advise doing a series of "LTRs" over actual marriage. However, whenever I hear the terms "boyfriend" or "girlfriend" I think of degeneracy.
Let's call these things for what they are: Marriage without the paperwork. Sure, you may not OFFICIALLY be together. But you are emotionally bonded. You are physically bonded. You share possessions, money, and experiences. You are wholly interdependent. You are, for all intents and purposes, "married".
However, with dating, one has the ability to sift in and out of relationships without the paperwork. If an LTR is marriage, then a "breakup" is divorce. This is why dating is an extremely degenerate concept. Most people probably date around 5-7 people before they get OFFICIALLY "married". However, all those LTR spoil the very concept of a true "marriage". A person who has had 6 boyfriends prior to their husband has, for all intents and purposes, been married 7 times. The OFFICIAL "marriage" now has far less meaning since emotional bonds with other people exist and sifting in and out of relationships is a habit. That husband is no longer a true love and a one and only, rather, he is just another guy. This very process of heartbreak after heartbreak will harden a person's heart to the point that they will not be able to fully appreciate their spouse.
Not only will someone struggle to full appreciate their spouse after dating many people, but it is actually adultery. "Dumping" someone is betraying them, and is the same as divorce since you are breaking a SPIRITUAL commitment (A commitment without the papers). IF you doubt anything I've said, compare today's divorce rate t that of the 1940's when prolonged dating wasn't as prevalent, but divorce was still legal.

Want to see what some certified anti-degenerates think of this @RopeForSluts @Lookismisreal @Anonymous

I agree with you in full. I've never been in agreement with how dating works in modern times. The way its set up is disgusting and vile. It pretty much allows for people to just call it quits when life gets hard, and roll again at the cost of your partner's "heart." If we can go back to the days where people formed their relations with the guidance of their spiritual and caring family, there would much less: degeneracy, single parenthood, and evil.

dating is degenerate

man-woman relation must be considered sacred and exclusive

Great post, occasionally in before the 60s, a lot of married couples would only see one another for 6 months before marrying. Nowadays you have people dating for 2years and still not marrying, then breaking up

I was literally thinking of making the same post or similar today

GOOD JOB BOYO

People are weak willed.

Everything is degenerate for you. Just gtfo fakecel.

SHARIA LAW NOW!
INCELISTAN NOW!