Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (Long Shitpost) One good thing about so many men over 5/10 in looks gravitating to the incel community is that...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I must admit, I get triggered when some "incel" reveals himself to be 5+ in looks. There was that Tyrone-ass black guy here with the batman jaw, there was that other guy who I think had some kind of girlfriend WHILE he posted here??. Even a certain mod on here talks off-the-record on Discord about how he rejects women and hasn't actually tried to get one.

So many guys in this community:

- have not tried to get a gf; are of the opinion "Lachowski doesn't need to approach women, so neither should I"; have basically taken other men's rejections as their own so they can give up before beginning.

- have other more pressing issues: autism, social anxiety, inability to give eye-contact. Look, we all like edge-posting here and there. But there are some who actually identify with Elliot Rodger. Understanding his frustration and disadvantage is one thing. Believing he was justified in murdering says a lot about who you are. If you identify with ER then you are one of those men who proves inceltears right about incels having mental problems. Whenever someone non-jokingly says: "women all need to be raped", I always reply with: "OK, when can I come round to rape your mum or sister, since your idea can't be enforced selectively. No woman is offlimits". They tend not to reply too much after that or just double-down on the insanity. "Yeah my mum's a slut anyway, fuck all foids". "YIKES" INDEED:soy::soy::soy:

But the good thing is, these normie-looking or chadlite guys are WASTING THEIR LOOKS. They're wasting their time ruling in hell with incels where they're "top-tier incels" rather than serving in heaven alongside normies where they are "bottom-tier". E.g. if you're a 6/10 with social anxiety, you'd feel a lot better aligning yourself incels, knowing you aren't the most fucked incel rather than aligning yourself with normies, knowing that you lack the social skills to compete alongside your peers. It's just easier to be a loser than to try to win IOW. 5+ guys are like the one boy in a girls' MMA class. He will rule that class. He wouldn't have it so easy in a boys' MMA class.

But yes, they are weeding themselves out of the competition somewhat. They are sabotaging themselves. They are allowing their brains to be contaminated with blackpill and often extreme views when they could be living like a normie. The more goodlooking guys that allow their social interactions to dwindle because of being too blackpilled, the less men are competing for women, which is good news for us sub5 men. Even if only to the tune of giving us a 0.000000000000000001% better chance of the planets aligning and us meeting an ugly woman who wants to date us.

Yeah, just throw the blackpill out, you being confident enough to approach will make you get a gf even if you're clearly ugly...

Cope. Those men gravitate towards the blackpill because women's standards are rising.

Fuck swimming through sea of dicks trying to impress some used up foid that wont ever love you just to get your dick wet, ill rather ldar alone till i die

I was planning to make a thread similar to this.
735 IQ post.
"Chad or death" is a lazy autist cope.

I must admit, I get triggered when some "incel" reveals himself to be 5+ in looks. There was that Tyrone-ass black guy here with the batman jaw, there was that other guy who I think had some kind of girlfriend WHILE he posted here??. Even a certain mod on here talks off-the-record on Discord about how he rejects women and hasn't actually tried to get one.

- have not tried to get a gf; are of the opinion "Lachowski doesn't need to approach women, so neither should I"; have basically taken other men's rejections as their own so they can give up before beginning.

- have other more pressing issues: autism, social anxiety, inability to give eye-contact. Look, we all like edge-posting here and there. But there are some who actually identify with Elliot Rodger. Understanding his frustration and disadvantage is one thing. Believing he was justified in murdering says a lot about who you are. If you identify with ER then you are one of those men who proves inceltears right about incels having mental problems. Whenever someone non-jokingly says: "women all need to be raped", I always reply with: "OK, when can I come round to rape your mum or sister, since your idea can't be enforced selectively. No woman is offlimits". They tend not to reply too much after that or just double-down on the insanity. "Yeah my mum's a slut anyway, fuck all foids". "YIKES" INDEED:soy::soy::soy:

But the good thing is, these normie-looking or chadlite guys are WASTING THEIR LOOKS. They're wasting their time ruling in hell with incels where they're "top-tier incels" rather than serving in heaven alongside normies where they are "bottom-tier". E.g. if you're a 6/10 with social anxiety, you'd feel a lot better aligning yourself incels, knowing you aren't the most fucked incel rather than aligning yourself with normies, knowing that you lack the social skills to compete alongside your peers. It's just easier to be a loser than to try to win IOW. 5+ guys are like the one boy in a girls' MMA class. He will rule that class. He wouldn't have it so easy in a boys' MMA class.

But yes, they are weeding themselves out of the competition somewhat. They are sabotaging themselves. They are allowing their brains to be contaminated with blackpill and often extreme views when they could be living like a normie. The more goodlooking guys that allow their social interactions to dwindle because of being too blackpilled, the less men are competing for women, which is good news for us sub5 men. Even if only to the tune of giving us a 0.000000000000000001% better chance of the planets aligning and us meeting an ugly woman who wants to date us.
High IQ post but don't think it improve our chances at all bro

Doesnt this thread apply to you? @FACEandLMS

You had a gf before?

But the good thing is, these normie-looking or chadlite guys are WASTING THEIR LOOKS. They're wasting their time ruling in hell with incels
You're very optimistic. Many of them must get laid constantly or even have gfs and come here only to LARP and laugh at our faces.

sub8 theorists are all on volcel watch

“waaaaah only chad gets laid”

We discussed this before on Reddit, and I'm not looking to self sabotage, and I don't have any intentions of doing anything bad to anyone. The rules say those who follow the rules and are Blackpilled can browse and post.

There is always looksmax and looksism, but I come here to check the posts from time to time for a laugh (the posts are funny) or for high quality Blackpills.

Don't see what the problem is with that.

FACEandLMS thinks that we have a chance to get a female just because we might be slightly better looking than him. Just.Fucking.LOL!
BBCandLMS mogs me to olympus mons and back

But yes, they are weeding themselves out of the competition somewhat. They are sabotaging themselves. They are allowing their brains to be contaminated with blackpill and often extreme views when they could be living like a normie. The more goodlooking guys that allow their social interactions to dwindle because of being too blackpilled, the less men are competing for women, which is good news for us sub5 men.

In my opinion the blackpill doesn´t contaminate a brain, it liberates instead. Living like a normie is not the good thing like it´s cracked up to be. Getting cucked, living with anxiety of getting dumped, daily ass licking in order to beg the gulpfriend to stay, those are not good things. Femoids never settle for less unless forced to, and I don´t see competition dwindling to humanly attainable standards any time soon.

Cope. Those men gravitate towards the blackpill because women's standards are rising.

Exactly this, and the trend will worsen over time. Even now it´s outright ridiculous how high femoids´ standards are.

True. In a few years we will have 7/10 guys rotting here with the same fate.

As long as a dude is rejected by a big majority of normie society, is depressed and hates himself and is not a cuck I'd accept him as an incel tbh. We should still try to send the better looking dudes off to the normieworld if they can rip it off.

Yeah, just throw the blackpill out, you being confident enough to approach will make you get a gf even if you're clearly ugly...

Where did I say that ugly guys will be successful?
FACEandLMS thinks that we have a chance to get a female just because we might be slightly better looking than him. Just.Fucking.LOL!

Again, why did you read the thread as ugly men can get gfs?

Why are you upset by me saying that decent-looking guys in the community are wasting their time and helping real sub5s? What is in that to be offended about?

The Blackpill is the Blackpill regardless of who is saying it. If a woman is saying Blackpill facts, does it make it wrong?
I'm not saying open the forum to everyone, I think the rules here are really good, but that is the appeal of the Blackpill. You have scientific facts that show the reality of the world.
Is it wrong if more people are aware?

Don't u have like a 10 inch dick, just run BBC thug game

Where did I say that ugly guys will be successful?

Again, why did you read the thread as ugly men can get gfs?

Why are you upset by me saying that decent-looking guys in the community are wasting their time and helping real sub5s? What is in that to be offended about?

So you do admit ugly men shouldn't approach or that approaching isn't blackpilled?

you way overestimate the SMV of the average guy.

An average guy could approach 1000+ women like Uninstall and end up getting absolutely nothing.

Womens standards are so high you need to be gigachad just to be in the game.

An average guy could approach 1000+ women like Uninstall and end up getting absolutely nothing.

So you do admit ugly men shouldn't approach or that approaching isn't blackpilled?

He’s just saying that preferences and standards are just creating a bigger gap to the point those guys are questioning themselves. Nothing about stopping them from trying just the guys are stuck in the web of the blackpill and are proving it.

unless you are 8/10 you're a dime a dozen to women

(Guests: 48)

This is going on IT soon. :feelshmm:

are of the opinion "Lachowski doesn't need to approach women, so neither should I"
Seems pretty blackpilled tbh, especially considering the fact that women need not to aproach men too. Basically most people (chads + all women) need not to try so why should any incel dance before women like some jester for a 0.1% chance of getting some whalefish sex. Better to drop out of this lottery shit.

Face-with-hot-foid.jpg

a 5/10 is nothing nowadays

There’s another good news: these people are not worshipping women. Less people empowering women and less people competing against you and other ugly sub4 approachers.

I never approached a woman, and I never pedistalized one. So I’m out of this “competition”. Just like you said, it’s hard to compete with other normies, so it’s better to make one step aside and let them run their game if they want women so much.

My argument is completely different from that. My argument is if you are average-looking or above and have never approached, or only did a handful without success and now are committed to a life of rotting/giving up alongside incels then you are actually doing sub5s a favour by taking yourself out of the competition.

My argument is completely different from that. My argument is if you are average-looking or above and have never approached, or only did a handful without success and now are committed to a life of rotting/giving up alongside incels then you are actually doing sub5s a favour by taking yourself out of the competition.

Sure, but I see in your videos you rag on people who haven't approached, regardless of looks.

There’s another good news: these people are not worshipping women. Less people empowering women and less people competing against you and other ugly sub4 approachers.

I never approached a woman, and I never pedistalized one. So I’m out of this “competition”. Just like you said, it’s hard to compete with other normies, so it’s better to make one step aside and let them run their game if they want women so much.

I agree with the first paragraph.

The second one plays into my OP: If you haven't tried to get a gf and are hellbent on not trying -- and you are maybe 5+ -- then thanks!

This conversation is a bit nuanced for the autistic forumbase here (Not you, I mean, generally): Obviously if you are a Treacher-Collins/deformed/hideous/powermanlet guy then trying isn't going to help, but if you are 5+ and think that only chads get laid then THANKS!!! Give up!!!
Sure, but I see in your videos you rag on people who haven't approached, regardless of looks.

If you haven't approached on women then what you're saying is either:

- I am UNDENIABLY DEFORMED and so it's obvious it's over. or

- Women should approach me.

I am not saying that you should be a redpilled approach-machine, but at least do SOME to rule out the possibility that you might get lucky or be one of those outliers we see. But if you are 5+ and don't want to try then good for you. Just rot. Thanks for taking yourself out of the competition.

Of course, no one in this thread should be offended if they are sub5.
Hes becoming more bluepilled

DO you realize that there is middle-ground between INCEL and CHAD????
Seems pretty blackpilled tbh, especially considering the fact that women need not to aproach men too. Basically most people (chads + all women) need not to try so why should any incel dance before women like some jester for a 0.1% chance of getting some whalefish sex. Better to drop out of this lottery shit.

I am talking about normie-tier men.

Guys in the western world who have gfs. Not all of them are chads. A lot of them are normies. Now, they're probably not their GFs first choice and a cucking is always a risk but it sure beats posting here for 10 years.

There is a lot of truth to this. Women's standards are rising but some guys who post here are 5+ in looks.
a 5/10 is nothing nowadays

Please. Brazil is not as hypergamous as the West. Or at least Money and Status (more importantly) count a lot more there, I'm sure.

Again if you are sub5, this thread is not talking about you.

Last edited:
6'3 BBC complaining that he is a truecel.

images

Cliffs: Blacked.com

Last edited:
Hes becoming more bluepilled

OP used to actively PUA in London. He is regressing back to it....I'm worried about his mental state tbh.

I kinda think the FINAL COPE is bluepilling yourself.

Last edited:
The Blackpill is the Blackpill regardless of who is saying it. If a woman is saying Blackpill facts, does it make it wrong?
I'm not saying open the forum to everyone, I think the rules here are really good, but that is the appeal of the Blackpill. You have scientific facts that show the reality of the world.
Is it wrong if more people are aware?
Being blackpill doesn't matter in these scenarios.

Any female saying anything here would lead to tons of orbiters and this place quickly becoming intolerable.

Any male bragging about his sexual pleasures will raise the ire of other posters and cannot properly relate to truecels, and thus does not belong here.

Not that there's any rules here. The mods here delete and accept whatever based on potentially making a shekel.

Cope, normie-tier men can't get shit in most places. And why even approach, it's literally pointless.

yeah legit just keep trying so you can get ghosted for no reason, high IQ you fucking idiot. You're better off going to gay clubs

Why posting this when 90% of the "incels" of incels.is are failed normies 5+ that don't even want to try and then start coping with things like "hurr muh woman standards, male models don't have to try!"

Do you want to get insulted that much?

Why posting this when 90% of the "incels" of incels.is are failed normies 5+ that don't even want to try and then start coping with things like "hurr muh woman standards, male models don't have to try!"

Do you want to get insulted that much?
is reddit down or something?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

6/10 is only good enough if you’re NT.

Sub8 is legit for autists.

is reddit down or something?

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
What, touched because it perfectly describes you in particular?

How do you can claim to be Involuntary Celibate when you don't even try to no be in the first place?

6/10 is only good enough if you’re NT.

Sub8 is legit for autists.
When did you discover that you're autistic ? How has you life been affected because of it ? I've pretty much always had horrible relationships with people throughout of my life and shit tier social life. People tend to ignore me and lose interest in me quickly, so maybe i'm an autist in denial ?

When did you discover that you're autistic ? How has you life been affected because of it ? I've pretty much always had horrible relationships with people throughout of my life and shit tier social life. People tend to ignore me and lose interest in me quickly, so maybe i'm an autist in denial ?
I was diagnosed at 6 but didn’t realize it until I was 10 and noticed I was different from the other kids.
I think it’s made my life much more negative. I’m almost incapable of social interaction and my awkward behavior made me an easy target for bullies. I had to learn how to defend myself over time because of this.

You should try and get a diagnosis if you think you’re autistic. Never diagnose yourself.