Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (LONG POST) I was top #5 in my middle school, top #1 in my high school class, now I don't have any confidence left because of college

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Won't change the fact that I'm a 5'5'' ugly ethnic male, also a lot of BS that you have to do just to survive in college made me insane. That was the level that made me decide not to do a PhD.
Seeing u/throwaway50950341's suicide in MS further supported that decision to NOT do a PhD cause it will be more stressful. (I don't want anymore GPA stress because I have problems with the GPA system and two college making exam curves making professors doing it as hard as possible, I don't want anymore of this shit)

Yeah I just wish my depression will get better, but knowing the blackpill it's a permanent condition. I can only cope with video games and movies and wine.

throwaway50950341 wasn't joking when STEM is fucking stressful; I get all As in high school and these grades were NOTHING in college; everyone gets all As. A sub3 GPA will easily put you dead last, see how tough the competition is.

Now at 22, I've see people from top universities in TW still be virgins/no GF in 36 - that was unimaginable by my 18-year-old self. (I was virgin back then obviously and just being a good studycuck). Seeing the blackpill almost woke me up also about why was I so miserable over the last decade - the only joy I had was the good grades I got in school. But now I don't have the joy of even that - just pain.

I discovered Martyros's videos in college and realized the truth. "the only thing that matters in life is your looks and your IQ". Yeah these guys are not joking about STEM being hard and sometimes, not even becoming a doctor can guarantee you a GF

PTT confirming the same thing as the blackpill and casual statistic (i'm a physics major you know, statistics is the easy part of math) and doing Wilkes McDermid's experiment only proved them right.

Sure, Taiwan is full of AMAFs - but there's a twist, I ocassionally see the WMAF. I hear the news of people's GF getting cucked by the white man.

Last edited:
bro not kidding become a doctorcel

I mean, whether or not to do PhD depends on your personal interest. If you enjoy doing research and prefer a more flexible schedule, then definitely go for it. Industry jobs are boring but tend to pay much much better.
An uneducated caveman chad can be a slayer. Maybe you were just expecting something that you were never supposed to get from education.

bro not kidding become a doctorcel
what doctor? PhD or Medical?

not that high IQ enough haha

being a doctor requires 5+ years of dedication after MS and I don't have that drive anymore. Let myself loose in college and I figured out I can only survive 2 years of this MS (more shit) really

A
I mean, whether or not to do PhD depends on your personal interest. If you enjoy doing research and prefer a more flexible schedule, then definitely go for it. Industry jobs are boring but tend to pay much much better.
An uneducated caveman chad can be a slayer. Maybe you were just expecting something that you were never supposed to get from education.
Are you doing a PhD?

I got my master's and then left academia for good. I like money.
What did you get your master's in? Why didn't you reach your full potential and do a PhD? Didn't Martyros say IQ is neccesary to compensate for looks? Where's your IQ?

What did you get your master's in? Why didn't you reach your full potential and do a PhD? Didn't Martyros say IQ is neccesary to compensate for looks? Where's your IQ?
I hate paper deadlines. It kind of contradicts the idea of 躺平. You can't 躺平 while doing a PhD. When working in the industry, you have the option to do the bare minimum and be done with it.

I do think I was capable of pursuing a PhD if I continued the line of research I was doing for my MS, but what's the point of reaching my full potential? It's not like I'm required to contribute to society to my full capability. I can instantly go back to school if the government rewards me a gf on top of a decent stipend. I doubt that's ever gonna happen lol

I hate paper deadlines. It kind of contradicts the idea of 躺平. You can't 躺平 while doing a PhD. When working in the industry, you have the option to do the bare minimum and be done with it.

I do think I was capable of pursuing a PhD if I continued the line of research I was doing for my MS, but what's the point of reaching my full potential? It's not like I'm required to contribute to society to my full capability. I can instantly go back to school if the government rewards me a gf on top of a decent stipend. I doubt that's ever gonna happen lol
but why did you do a MS?

I can't imagine anyone doing a PhD because of status for girls. Or even just for money.

All the people I've seen pursue PhDs have discovered a passion for research and/or academia.

Over for phdcels

Yes, it is indeed discouraging to study and have a phd or simply graduation on an field after many years of harsh dedication and then end up, like always, an incel, lonely, while others who never even studied are now fucking, getting head, kissing and tasting foids at their prime, you in the future you may have an stable income, which is harsh already, even more on countries where there are "public/national-applications type of exams", either way, with a lot of studying you will still be an incel, it is very unfair certainly.

strongest yugioh card of all time

Attachments

• 世紀大醜男.PNG
    世紀大醜男.PNG
    229.3 KB · Views: 9
Yes, it is indeed discouraging to study and have a phd or simply graduation on an field after many years of harsh dedication and then end up, like always, an incel, lonely, while others who never even studied are now fucking, getting head, kissing and tasting foids at their prime, you in the future you may have an stable income, which is harsh already, even more on countries where there are "public/national-applications type of exams", either way, with a lot of studying you will still be an incel, it is very unfair certainly.