Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Long face incel falls in love with camgirl and spends 200k$ family's money and then murders them all

I

IncelGenocide

Banned
-
LMAO!

LONG FACE IS PERMADEATH NIGHTMARE HELL MODE

Thank you, women

If he got a bunch of face tattoos he’d look like El Diablo from Suicide squad tbh lol

Hahahahahaha
WTF

I can´t keep up with all the freaks out there.

Suicide was his only option, now it's going to be harder for him to achieve.

he's not a incel if you watch the video it clearly said his fathers name is CHAD of all the names Chad

i was actually going to post this but too high inhib. in my opinion this takes away soycucks moral high ground since they're now going ER as well. they will be posting go GA when they can no longer sustain their cuckold lifestyle.

I have his jaw angle, its horrible.

No idea why people talk to cops. Have they never heard of good cop bad cop? You don't have to say SHIT without a lawyer present, and the lawyer will usually stop you having to say anything other than the absolute bare minimum. The police hand them a rope and get people tie their own noose.

Interviewed on his own by multiple cops for 3 hours. BRAINLET.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back