Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Long Documentary: Dating in Orthodox Jewish culture - so much less bullshit than modern western culture + foids are desperate to find a husband

jews can not be degenerate because they need arranged marriage, families and other people of their ethnicity / religion to maintain the power

F166A579 5D28 447D AB02 F58826D896D8

>If you are interested in a practical solution to inceldom, consider joining my religion, the Baha'i Faith. We believe in implementing a global system of justice which will punish fornication very harshly. Even if you don't believe in our theology, I think it is clear that a Baha'i society would be a better environment for an incel to live in than Modern Western society. Check it out:

just lol thx

The hell is this? Nobody cares about this

It is time to convert to Judaism.

They’re the ones who don’t make money, right? BRB converting so I can live hand to mouth with a beaknose 3/10.

just date a women that do all things base on some mytical thing called "god"

Religionmaxxing in general can lead to ascension if you're lucky and play your cards right, I've seen it first hand.