Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory lonelysince2006 leaving forum?

M

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
@Overrrr

Reset his profile pic and banner
Changed his name to something ominous
Removed me on discord without notice
Recently got a ban (possible motivation for leaving)

he was one of the only people on here that bothered to talk to me and cared about me in a friend way. seems like he may be leaving all these things factored in. if that's the case i will miss him

Forum’s been dying for a while. It’s over

Cant blame em blackpill is boring anyways. I only stay around these places because I’m bored.

@Overrrr

Reset his profile pic and banner
Changed his name to something ominous
Removed me on discord without notice

he was one of the only people on here that bothered to talk to me and cared about me in a friend way. seems like he may be leaving all these things factored in. if that's the case i will miss him
He ascended :⁰(

Forum’s been dying for a while. It’s over
been noticing it too. still. dying dead or thriving he was the only one on here who tried to talk to my retarded ass and be friendly and stuck up for me at one point

happens all the time. people move to a new school, get a fancy job or something and fear getting doxxed. a lot of people also get bored of this gloomy forum.

Cant blame em blackpill is boring anyways. I only stay around these places because I’m bored.
i only stick around here because people here are the only ones i can relate to. this place is hellish in its own way. i hope one day i can ascend and leave this place behind but i really really doubt it.

It's something normal, a cycle, perhaps. Many leave, a few ascend, some go rope...

I miss many brocels, brocels that will never return...

i only stick around here because people here are the only ones i can relate to. this place is hellish in its own way. i hope one day i can ascend and leave this place behind but i really really doubt it.
It’s way better than discord incel servers I regret ever entering them and wished I just stayed on .org and .is throughout the entire time

A few oldschoolcels have returned the last days
I know @Animecel2D has but I mean he doesn’t have much else where to go. His situation is really bad life wise he’s an orphan who is on neetbux iirc

I know @Animecel2D has but I mean he doesn’t have much else where to go. His situation is really bad life wise he’s an orphan who is on neetbux iirc
@Robtical also returned
@Weed also tries to come back

he also just shitpost 24/7 so it's not much of a great contribution

that’s most users anyways. Few people were genuinely making threads like blkpillpres
lonelysince2006 tried to make genuine convos it's why i miss him (if he did leave i genuinely don't know)

how someone acts >>>>>> post count and join date

but ye its crazy this forums halo for join date and post count
I dont disagree, just said he has halo because of these 2 factors

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
Every top poster's life is fucked up big time, intellau and now this

You can't leave this forum.
You can delete your account and wipe your posts, log out and clear your browser history. Never look back again.
But you'll still be here.

“Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude” - Arthur Schopenhauer
“A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.”

You can delete your account and wipe your posts, log out and clear your browser history. Never look back again.
True. You might decide to be done with the BP, but the BP isn’t done with you. Your psyche will always be tainted by this knowledge, and there will always be a hole in your souls from the lost time during your past. Rotting in loneliness during your formative teenage years scars you for life

it's not a perm ban so why would he?
He could be in the process of deleting his acc. His last post was on wednesday so the required 14 days hasn’t eclipsed yet. If he really wanted to leave forum deleting your acc is the way to go so you won’t be tempted to log back in again

meh the future for most of this forum is betabuxx

True. You might decide to be done with the BP, but the BP isn’t done with you. Your psyche will always be tainted by this knowledge, and there will always be a hole in your souls from the lost time during your past. Rotting in loneliness during your formative teenage years scars you for life
agreed.

meh the future for most of this forum is betabuxx
For most chinks it’s going to be endless suffering alone, maybe we could cope with the local acc or something, and betabuxx. Maybe gymcelling.

For most chinks it’s going to be endless suffering alone, maybe we could cope with the local acc or something, and betabuxx. Maybe gymcelling.
monkmaxxing is the most logical course of action for truecels but loneliness and sexlessness is so brutally painful in the long-term that most walk the path of betabuxx even knowing how it ends.

happens all the time. people move to a new school, get a fancy job or something and fear getting doxxed. a lot of people also get bored of this gloomy forum.
Exactly why i didnt post or say anything for a while at some point. Didn't want to get in trouble :feelstrash:

That's not what it is. He tried to do something stupid on another website and now he's trying to cover his tracks.