Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lonely

Vamp1996

Vamp1996

Greycel
I'm almost 26 and don't have a girlfriend. I used to think there was love in this world, but I've come to realize that love just doesn't exist. I need companionship to survive but it looks like I'm going to die alone... A slow, painful and lonely life.

It’s a matter of natural selected nature chooses who gets a mate and who doesn’t and if you’re here you weren’t choosen it’s not your fault it’s women’s fault and I guess your parents because they gave you your genes

Yeah, I suppose so. I guess I can't be mad because it's just nature, But it doesn't feel good either.

Strong first post bro

Welcome to this forum bro. Hope you feel less lonely and find some companionship here.
All incels matter to us, including you.

Welcome to this forum bro. Hope you feel less lonely and find some companionship here.
All incels matter to us, including you.
Thank you! I'm trying not to be hateful or bitter about my situation as hard as that is, but I just want to feel loved in life and I don't.

I do plan on doing things to better myself, not for the validation of women but just for me. I'm cleaning up after myself, applying for school, taking long walks, etc.

Thank you! I'm trying not to be hateful or bitter about my situation as hard as that is, but I just want to feel loved in life and I don't.
Yea I am in the same situation as you. Some men will never find love. It always has been and will be like that.
The only thing we could do is focus on what we have in life and try to use our copes to make us happier.

All incels matter
“—” :soy:

Jk we support each other ONG. I mean some won’t if you aren’t as hateful but that’s because they’ve given up so try to be considerate of them.

Most of us are in the same boat so hopefully you feel heard here.

most of us here are in the same boat (apart from a few fakecels)

Welcome to this forum