Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lonely gymcel at a pool party

"just lift bro lift lift lift" -- r/theredpill

Once you get a HGH gut it's over. You've fucked up.

hghbelly.JPG

This is a monster on gear, gymcels don't want to look like this, and no sane person thinks that foids like this. Gymcelling is a great cope.

This is a monster on gear, gymcels don't want to look like this, and no sane person thinks that foids like this. Gymcelling is a great cope.
Gymceling can be suifuel. Every day I see flabby weak guys with pencil necks, bird arms and bird legs, but they have girlfriends because they have good looking faces. I feel like an idiot for putting in all that effort for literally zero benefit to myself.

Gymceling can be suifuel. Every day I see flabby weak guys with pencil necks, bird arms and bird legs, but they have girlfriends because they have good looking faces. I feel like an idiot for putting in all that effort for literally zero benefit to myself.
tbh, if you don't have a decent face, gym is waste of time

Let me guess, you never went to gym, or if you did you gave it up, right?
I'll go to the gym once I get my jaw surgery (next month hopefully). But I feel I have a decent face which would become better after surgery if things go right. If I though its ogre I'd not waste time on gym tbh. You need to have either a decent face or at least be tall (I ain't) for gymcelling. If you are none of them then gym is cope.

lmfaoo
toughguymaxxxing (notice the guy in the video has no tattoos or cauliflower ears) is the only way, i've been bulking and strength training for the past 5 years (with multiple endurance focused phases thrown in) in order to build my base for the light heavy weight division in MMA. Once I do my final cut, I'll do 10 years of BJJ and Muay Thai, break into the fighting scene, tattoo my whole body, and marry a UFC ring girl.

I'll go to the gym once I get my jaw surgery (next month hopefully). But I feel I have a decent face which would become better after surgery if things go right. If I though its ogre I'd not waste time on gym tbh. You need to have either a decent face or at least be tall (I ain't) for gymcelling. If you are none of them then gym is cope.
Yes thats what i said, gym is a great cope. And it has more advantages, i lost a lot of fat, become, healthier, gained some confidence, got friends there that i didn't have before, and even more.

Guess who got zero pussy that day? Me. And also that ridiculous looking tren infused gymcel faggot with a gut larger than a pregnant lady's

Yes thats what i said, gym is a great cope. And it has more advantages, i lost a lot of fat, become, healthier, gained some confidence, got friends there that i didn't have before, and even more.
:bluepill::bluepill:

Why do they overdo it like this? He looks like he could crush my entire skull using his index finger and thumb

Guess who got zero pussy that day? Me. And also that ridiculous looking tren infused gymcel faggot with a gut larger than a pregnant lady's
Hey hey but he got healthier and felt better. Gym is not only to get women. :lul::lul::lul:

Hey hey but he got healthier and felt better. Gym is not only to get women. :lul::lul::lul:
Imagine doing all that and having the same smv as an average ricecel

True. But as a skinnycel this does not apply to me.

roidcel

if you got friends because of your new looks i dont think they were worth it to begin with lol

no one is an incel because they don't have enough muscle. if you've reached adulthood without even having kissed a girl, there's something wrong with you that an amazing body can't compensate for

800px Lol3
Frame
Hk
Lift
Maxresdefault
Vvv

Weakling 2
Weakling 3
Weakling 4
Weakling

no one is an incel because they don't have enough muscle. if you've reached adulthood without even having kissed a girl, there's something wrong with you that an amazing body can't compensate for

View attachment 52292View attachment 52293View attachment 52294View attachment 52295View attachment 52296View attachment 52297

View attachment 52298View attachment 52299View attachment 52300View attachment 52301
You should write caution before posting this suifuel

View attachment 52292View attachment 52293View attachment 52294View attachment 52295View attachment 52296View attachment 52297

View attachment 52298View attachment 52299View attachment 52300View attachment 52301
Fucking LOL at this gymcel compilation. Guy in OP isn't gymcel btw.

video title says it all tbh.

it seems so ridiculous to hit the gym when i'm already at a perfect weight and in shape (can climb like 9 floors without getting winded). i just need a girlfriend for fuck's sake. that's it.

video title says it all tbh.

it seems so ridiculous to hit the gym when i'm already at a perfect weight and in shape (can climb like 9 floors without getting winded). i just need a girlfriend for fuck's sake. that's it.
Unfortunately your face is not attractive enough, so you are condemned to a life of loneliness.

Unfortunately your face is not attractive enough, so you are condemned to a life of loneliness.
i'm running out of time and options, i'm probably going to pour toppik into my hair and approach spam like a retard soon

Poor dude, he's just begging for some female validation.

The video ending with him sadly eating a cactus all by himself and trying to look like he's enjoying it is the most pathetic and LOL thing I've ever seen.

Edit: nm it looks like he's eating a pita sandwich but fuck it still looked like a cactus at first glance

what is the difference between them and the guys below? Its really obvious, it's almost in your face of so obvious

This made me laugh so much
Thanks OP
There is also a movie about this sort of thing. It's about some White BodyBuilder who made a movie about him being lonely. In the end he had to go to some Asian country and marry a whore to find "love"

LOL @ gymcels

huge faggot. what a loser, when will gymcels learn no one is impressed with your muscles