Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"lonely guys just need to address skills deficits to get a relationship"

soebre

soebre

Greycel
You've probably seen this but I wanna know your thoughts..

He says that the reason men are so lonely is because they just don't communicate well and stuff. Many women have seen this and said it's a good thing that women no longer are taking BS from men and men just need to "treat women like human beings". Wtf? This is just gaslighting. Many men who already treat women well still can't get a relationship because it's not that simple. And I also don't think many women can even live up to their own standards

From now on I wanna tell ugly girls that complain about not getting attention from men that all they have to do is treat men like humans.

roundabout way of saying holes are chad only.

It’s your fault you’re not tall and good looking enough for women to treat you like a human!!! :soy:

From now on I wanna tell ugly girls that complain about not getting attention from men that all they have to do is treat men like humans.
High iq. They are just gaslighting us. They will come back crawling to men if we removed cucked taxes. The only reason rosties are able to be "independent" chad chasers is because they use 90% of the government resources, which are paid for by mainly male tax payers. Now they can sit back like lying whores and just say they don't want us because of our personalities, and other dumb shit. Simps and whores need to be beaten until they learn to leave our money alone.

High iq. They are just gaslighting us. They will come back crawling to men if we removed cucked taxes. The only reason rosties are able to be "independent" chad chasers is because they use 90% of the government resources, which are paid for by mainly male tax payers. Now they can sit back like lying whores and just say they don't want us because of our personalities, and other dumb shit. Simps and whores need to be beaten until they learn to leave our money alone.
Also need to get rid of useless career paths that were made just so women can have jobs that make good money. So basically most or all of HR, administration roles, social media officers, every single one of those tech “jobs” you see where the foid makes a video just eating food and lounging for most of the day, etc

Also need to get rid of useless career paths that were made just so women can have jobs that make good money. So basically most or all of HR, administration roles, social media officers, every single one of those tech “jobs” you see where the foid makes a video just eating food and lounging for most of the day, etc
You never see a high t straight man in those jobs. We need affirmative action for non chad men in those jobs, so rosties won't get to hog all the easy useless jobs that make lots of money.

It’s your fault you’re not tall and good looking enough for women to treat you like a human!!! :soy:
Some soyfags actually believe that, but not for foids, they believe it is impossible for foids to be ugly no matter how ugly they are.

Some soyfags actually believe that, but not for foids, they believe it is impossible for foids to be ugly no matter how ugly they are.
You’re absolutely right. Mens look are always under rated and womens looks are always over rated

Stop putting these cunts on a pedestal. By doing so men lower their own self worth.

You've probably seen this but I wanna know your thoughts..

He says that the reason men are so lonely is because they just don't communicate well and stuff. Many women have seen this and said it's a good thing that women no longer are taking BS from men and men just need to "treat women like human beings". Wtf? This is just gaslighting. Many men who already treat women well still can't get a relationship because it's not that simple. And I also don't think many women can even live up to their own standards

“ugly girls that complain about not getting attention from men"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zqER1Xpk1w

it’s clear you are new here.