Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness is slowly killing me

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
I go to college four days a week. Every day I sit alone and don't talk with anybody.

Then I go home, do my homework, and rot in bed. The cycle repeats.

On my three days off from school I rot in bed and frequently talk in the incel discord server where I consider that healthy social interaction. All I want are some quality friends irl but everybody rejects me and cuts connection with me after a week because of my awkward energy.

I am at the point of mental breakdown. I don't think I will ever kill myself unless something really bad was to happen, but I feel like emotionally I have already killed myself. I feel like I'll always be living a mediocre life with mediocre experiences and hold an uninteresting job just so I can serve society while being crushed by it simultaneously.

The only person I know in this life is my mother. I don't know anybody else. It is so fucking miserable every day and I can't even cope with crying anymore.

same what country you go to uni

do u do nofap? i felt this heavy on like 30days nofap streaks, u dont feel lonely if u fap though

suprisingly for a subhuman like myself i do have a small number of friends, but after a few years they all got boring and have gfs so im pretty much all alone now, no friends left.

Most people do not have real friends. Join a gym or club

Go to church. The folk there are usually friendly.