Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel London is such a fucking shit hole... Stabbings galore...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Pregnant woman killed and baby critical after knife attack in London

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/Qp84W

Disregarding that she's a pregnant foid. This is fucking low.

Any bets as to who or what the perpetrator is.

Ps. I'm not racebaiting fyi...

London can go to hell for all I care.
They don't even care about themselves.

All I hear about London is only the stab attacks. So much for diversity being a strength.

I hate London so much. I see so many couples around and makes me remind myself of my loneliness. I never leave the house as i would probably stand out.

thats what happens when you let in fucking third world baboons instead of just gassing them

Thats lifefuel, not ragefuel.

Just wear welded chainmail br0.

Oi mate, save a loife, bin dat knoife
*gets shanked by 3rd world invaders* Oi I bet da alt-right did dis *dies*

Woman stabbed? don't care.

U forgot to mention the daily acid attacks

Why the hell can't you wear a firearm in the UK, in fact not even a pepper spray?
London can go to hell for all I care.
They don't even care about themselves.
All I hear about London is only the stab attacks. So much for diversity being a strength.
U forgot to mention the daily acid attacks
Ban knives :soy::soy::feels::feels::soy:
FYI, here in EE, anyone can buy black powder firearm, taser, machette, baton, etc. and wear it freely. If you have firearm licence you can bear your handgun in public, automatically. Despite, violent crimes and homicides are one of the lowest in the world.

London and Great Britain sucks. They even want to ban kitchen knives over there. Total cucked place.

[/URL]

London a place which is so expensive to live, where you can rent a fucking cupboard under the stairs for 500 quid a month. Lol that's more than my rent for a two bedroom flat. Fuck living in that shit hole of a city. Living in a fuckin cupboard and always at risk of being stabbed off of some street monkey.
Well, you can't live in London unless you're a millionaire/billionaire or...a homeless.

These Polish guys live in a homeless shelter under the Parliament:

Free food and drinks for homeless everywhere to be found in London:

London and Great Britain sucks. They even want to ban kitchen knives over there. Total cucked place.
It's proven times and time again that this policy doesn't work.
I was a decade ago in London, the police nearly arrested me...for having a Swiss Knife, yes.

On the other side, in Switzerland half, the people have a firearm, and there are very little violent crimes. What's interesting, You can buy a Swiss Knife in the boarding area of the airport and take it into the airplane since it's not considered a weapon in Swissyland.

im moving to UK but not to London luckily

But my kūrva last crush leaved her city and instead of London now lives in my city. One more reason to avoid going to city center

South UK is complete shit.
What about New Haven ?
I went there with my dad because of trucking, and all i saw was white british people, and some white slavs of course.
Man they love to cook their stuff right out of the truck´s cabin, and they make groups with each other.

Soon in your area.

Seems they have a violent culture like the US and they will do damage however they can. At least you don't get shot there.

Go back to sipping tea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back