Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL London is minority white now

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
White british made up only 36.8% of the population as pajeets and niggers take over according to the latest census.Any forumcels that live there can tell whats it like?

London and Jew York, just two of many places I think should be removed from the planet.

Deport all deathnik trash.

Honestly cant see how this is a bad thing (not exactly sent for the op, more for the commenters), can someone explain me why?

Damn! Well, most of the UK is still a white-majority - they get all of the idyllic countryside areas. I reside in Kent, and it is very peaceful here.
not for long, bri'ish scum festa-fiesta! Ima going to get your ass!

Damn! Well, most of the UK is still a white-majority - they get all of the idyllic countryside areas. I reside in Kent, and it is very peaceful here.
Only like 81% but still higher than muttmerica

I'm a Brit. Yah it's a shame but tbh I think it's my Italian blood that makes me actually care (I'm 25% Italian, 25% Maltese, 50% British).

I feel like most Brits genuinely don't give a damn about it.

I don't live in London so I don't have the scoopiest scoop.

White population remains the same tells me they arent keen on breeding. Something often seen among whites all over the world. Shitskins breed like sewer rats.

White british made up only 36.8% of the population as pajeets and niggers take over according to the latest census.Any forumcels that live there can tell whats it like?

absolute suifuel

and for the "racists" comments

OK WHAT ABOUT NAIROBI IN AFRICA BEING MINORITY BLACK, LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE, AND SOMETHING DRASTICALLY WRONG IS OCCURRING ALONG THE LINES OF IMMIGRATION OF NON BLACKS INTO THE COUNTRY

NOW RUN THE SAME WITH "LONDON"

CANT BE RACIST ITS JUST ENGLAND IS A WHITE COUNTRY BY HISTORY AND ETHNICITY IT LITERALLY MAKES NO SENSE OTHER THAN A MASSIVE MIGRATION PROBLEM.

White population remains the same tells me they arent keen on breeding. Something often seen among whites all over the world. Shitskins breed like sewer rats.
Its all about how deep the jewish propaganda has infiltrated a certain country.White and Asian(Japan china) countries have low birth rates but they are also low in most of south America and also the capital of Ethiopian has a birth rate of only 1.8(Africans average is 7)

Damn... Most big cities in burgerland are like that now, they look like something out of Rio de Janeiro and Mexico City

The turd world

That's actually not that bad because most of the non-whites in Britain are in the cities. Britain currently suffering from a housing crisis so for now the non-whites are stuck in the cities but I think Sunak is already talking about moving them to the rural areas.

I was in London back in 2017, the Heathrow airport terminal is full of curries except immigration officers who were old incel like balding with glasses

The city itself is full of thirs world refugees

And corrupt politicians who robbed their country and ran to buy expensive shit in London

London is a big shithole, full of thieves and curries and rices and sandniggers and slavniggers

I have on occasion spent some time in west and south London and can confirm.

nuke any city where shitskins make more than 2%

Last edited:
Well other whites like Italians, Spanish and Eastern Europeans are helping to balance it out and slow down the curry/nig invasion. With those added in, it's still over 50% white.

Well other whites like Italians, Spanish and Eastern Europeans are helping to balance it out and slow down the curry/nig invasion. With those added in, it's still over 50% white.
You’ll get jannied for necroposting boyo.